fbpx

Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Well, on my way to work I dropped by the post office (just in case the tracking was being weird) and to my surprise my had indeed Poad arrived… I couldn’t even drive to work! I feverishly tore the box open in excitement… however… I am still running strong with consistantly getting a grab bag itme I am dissappointed with. I’ve never got a grab I have liked first shot and it doesn’t look like I’m about to start now >_< Dammit! *sigh* Well, he will most assuredly be up for trades for something I like better. It's one of the black ones. Hopefully my luck stays good with trades as it has been at least.

I am fairly positive it is the one that is two Poads in front of the Albino one Leigha got. On the side view, the third row in, and the fouth Poad back. Black with blue and purple and blue eyes. The only thing I like is that he's very sparkly, but otherwise he's too boring for me. I am dissappoint!

I might be interested in this guy you got too. I wont get mine thought till sat or mon. Wampus was 1st in line so let me know if it all works out for you two.

Sure thing! In all honesty I’d trade him for just about ANYTHING else so it’s fair game for everyone! Obviously I prefer the busy ones, but again, regarding what I have to trade, I am not going to be picky!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zelda
      Participant

Wheee it’s here! An album of bigger and better pics await if you click on the pictures.
        Photobucket
        Photobucket
        I do believe this is the only red-eyed poad out of the batch! The details are so cool, little copper claws and silver eyelids. I’m spending way too long being hypnotized by the sparkle paint too. When I looked at the felt pad at the bottom I couldn’t read the “Grab Bag Edition” at first, and for some reason thought it said “Onion” instead of “Edition”. So that’s its name now πŸ™‚ I’d be open to trading, siberakh1 has my favorite out of the batch but I also really like the straw-eyed black one with the silver spots at the bottom of the pattern. For now though I’ll go back to staring at those sparklies…..

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kiera
        Participant

Oooo! I love seeing everyone’s pictures! And now I have a poad of my own to look forward to. I missed out on them in the shop, but was able to email susie and get on a list for any ‘leftovers’. And there is now one with my name on it. He won’t be mailed until Monday… and being international, it’ll be at least a week to wait. But I will finally have a baby poad. (About time, too, his spot on the shelf has been empty for a long time!).

Misty
          Participant

Everyone’s poads are so cute >.< Now we just need some GB adult poads to be their parents πŸ‘Ώ

briteblades
            Participant

Mine hath arrived! He’s black, that fades into a silver then white. The back marks are pink to purple, then green and a pretty turquiosey/teal. TONS of sparkle! And pretty light metallic blue eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love him, but not opposed to trading either! PM me if you’re interested!

Tyrrlin
              Participant

Wheee it’s here! An album of bigger and better pics await if you click on the pictures.
                Photobucket
                Photobucket
                I do believe this is the only red-eyed poad out of the batch! The details are so cool, little copper claws and silver eyelids. I’m spending way too long being hypnotized by the sparkle paint too. When I looked at the felt pad at the bottom I couldn’t read the “Grab Bag Edition” at first, and for some reason thought it said “Onion” instead of “Edition”. So that’s its name now πŸ™‚ I’d be open to trading, siberakh1 has my favorite out of the batch but I also really like the straw-eyed black one with the silver spots at the bottom of the pattern. For now though I’ll go back to staring at those sparklies…..

That’s one of my faves, but I think I’ll stick with my baby. She’s curled up with my Tyrr-bun and I can’t possibly separate ’em. πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Photobucket
                  Photobucket

Oh!!! RED EYES!!! *grabby hands*

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Lokie
                  Participant

Congrats to those who are pretty happy with their Poads! My Poad’s estimated delivery date was today, yet it didn’t come =( Hopefully Monday.

That is my favorite too! It looks very much like my absolute most favorite kind of fish, the fantail darter.

I don’t know how I missed this post. It’s nice to see that Poad getting some love. That fish is really cool looking! I’ll have to read more up on it.

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Oooo! I love seeing everyone’s pictures! And now I have a poad of my own to look forward to. I missed out on them in the shop, but was able to email susie and get on a list for any ‘leftovers’. And there is now one with my name on it. He won’t be mailed until Monday… and being international, it’ll be at least a week to wait. But I will finally have a baby poad. (About time, too, his spot on the shelf has been empty for a long time!).

I was able to get a leftover one, too. Susie is so awesome. She could have easily saved herself the hassle and simply put them in the store, but she posted on the thread and went out of her way to make sure that active forum members got one.

Three cheers for Susie! :bigsmile:

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Mine says it’s been delivered. YAY! Cant see it until I get off work at 11. BOOOO!!!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Mine says it’s been delivered. YAY! Cant see it until I get off work at 11. BOOOO!!!

I can’t wait either ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Mine is home! She’s such a dainty little darling; she reminds me of a cross between a siamese kitty and a chipmunk πŸ˜€ Her eyes are so dark blue that they are almost black. She has a silver beak, silver eyeliner, silver feathers a fawn and silver body and her stripes are a medium blue with green and lavender interference. She is just so utterly squeeeeee-able! I think she’s in the top row of the pic taken over head about 8th from the left…

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Pam

Congrats to those who are pretty happy with their Poads! My Poad’s estimated delivery date was today, yet it didn’t come =( Hopefully Monday.

That is my favorite too! It looks very much like my absolute most favorite kind of fish, the fantail darter.

I don’t know how I missed this post. It’s nice to see that Poad getting some love. That fish is really cool looking! I’ll have to read more up on it.

There probably isn’t a lot of info around on them, but I can tell you that the fantails were consistently better at problem solving than any other darter species I have had. :bigsmile:

Azurielle
                              Participant

Hmm. I think Serendipity got the one I most wanted. sigh.

Keeper of the Fledgings

wolflodge100
                                Participant

I got mine today. She is very cute but a little on the pink side for me. She is the third one in the front row in the group shot. She is also in the store picture.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.