fbpx

Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Maybe I will get one of the ones you would trade for…lol. That one is second on the “Oh my god it’s cute, squeeee!” list πŸ˜‰

Well, let me know what you get. πŸ™‚ He was third or fourth on mine – so I certainly won’t be sad if I keep him, but there are a couple others I’d be a _little_ happier with.

Adaneth
      Participant

Congrats, Kiya, what a beautiful Poad! πŸ™‚

Stephanie
        Participant

Congrats, Kiya!! I think that one is beautiful!

siberakh1
          Participant

Congrats kiya! He’s one of my favorites (I love that metallic teal on brown combo, heck, I love metallic teal!)! πŸ™‚ Lokie and Pam – Your favorite is a nice one too! The little white, gray, and black ones, and some of the brown with darker face markings I have a soft spot for, but they’re all so cute!

Mine is listed as out for delivery! @_@!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

The pictures in the blog don’t really do him justice – this is the one I got though:
              poad

I’ll take more pictures later. There are a couple I’d trade for, but not too many! πŸ™‚

She’s gorgeous! Congrats! Did she come named like the GBY unis??? Can;t wait for mine!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Tyrrlin
              Participant

The pictures in the blog don’t really do him justice – this is the one I got though:
                poad

I’ll take more pictures later. There are a couple I’d trade for, but not too many! πŸ™‚

*envy* That was one of my faves, too. πŸ™‚ Glad she’s gone to a great home! Mine should arrive today, I can hardly wait!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Kiya
                Participant

Nope, no names. But, the pads are REALLY small. So, names would have been tricky I think!

I’m excited to see what everyone else gets! And, like I said, I may be open to trades. I would be picky because this was definately one of my favorites, but if someone gets my absolute fave and doesn’t want it… πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Awe, everyone is already getting their Poads x.x

Mine still has that “shipper has notified us to expect your package” message still so I won’t get mine for a few days at least.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Mine hasnt shipped yet. πŸ™

Misty
                      Participant

Mine should be here today, but I always have to use UPS. The USPS is silly and wont deliver mail out here on the edge of the world >.<

Kelly
                        Participant

:bigsmile: Congrats Kiya, it’s lovely! There’s so many that are cute. I can’t decide which one I like best. Seeing how this will be my first poad and first grab bag I’m sure I’ll adore it. Mine’s still in transit and I won’t be able to get my mail till Monday, oh the torture! I’ll post pics when it arrives. πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

Mine arrived a day early!! I got the little one circled here:
                            Photobucket
                            She’s super adorable, but she wasn’t one of the ones I was holding my breath for so she’s available for trade for one of my favorites (my favorites are pretty much the same as everyone else’s :tired: )
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket

siberakh1
                            Participant

Just received my little poad! Her design is actually really dark silver-gray that blends toward her head to dark brownish gray. She has 8 little silver dots down her back, little silver nails/claws, and silver eyelids. There is a silvery white stripe from the top of her head down to her little behind. πŸ™‚

Photobucket

Puffpastryofdoom
                              Participant

Awww! Yours is so cute, Skeeterdeee! I think she looks so unique and adorable with her black underside and beige back. (She was actually one of the ones that stood out to me!) πŸ™‚

Kiya
                                Participant

Oh, she’s just gorgeous siberakh! The other one is cute too, but yours is one of the ones I just love!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.