fbpx

Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Grab Bag Poad 11/11 Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh man, Lokie! That’s the ONLY one I can’t stand! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

briteblades
      Participant

Kiya! Did you convince your husband that you MUST open yours today? ;3

yolanda
        Participant

I have one coming as well. Im more of a dragon collector but i do have 1 poad and now this grab bag young coming. Ill let you all know what i get . I may decide to sell or trade for one i want more wont know till i get it. But my favorite one in the class photo on the top of this topic is the back row from the top the 4th one.He looks like hes got pinks , purples and blues in him….His cheeks look like a cute pink.
          Looking at the photo some of them look like they might have diochroic eyes . Am i seeing things and they are actually yellow? Like the one in the front row 3rd one in.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

not sure if I have one yet so I’m trying not to pick any favorites yet but they’re cute!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
            Participant

Actually, yes! Apparently falling down and spraining my shoulder, burning myself twice while cooking dinner, breaking the rice cooker because I was trying to do too many things at once, and having a major crisis in school was enough to make him decide I needed a Poad to cheer me up.

However, now I feel kind of guilty so it’s just sitting on the counter, in its box…

Tyrrlin
              Participant

Oooh, I like nearly ALL of them, though there are a few that really stand out. I think I’ll join the chorus on the one in the front row there. She just *pops*.

Can’t wait to see which one I get! *excited*

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Lokie
                Participant

Oh man, Lokie! That’s the ONLY one I can’t stand! LOL!

LOL πŸ˜€ Too funny! Watch, you’ll probably get it too :p You’ll hate it and I’ll be envious.

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

However, now I feel kind of guilty so it’s just sitting on the counter, in its box…

You know you want to open it!! We all would be super grateful if you open it and take a picture to tide us all over until we get ours! <3 πŸ™‚

Pam

This is the poad I’m really digging. Maybe I’ll feel differently when mine arrives and fall in love with it. I’m really anxious but I haven’t gotten a notice yet that mine shipped. This is my first grab bag anything.

Photobucket

That is my favorite too! It looks very much like my absolute most favorite kind of fish, the fantail darter.

briteblades
                      Participant

Actually, yes! Apparently falling down and spraining my shoulder, burning myself twice while cooking dinner, breaking the rice cooker because I was trying to do too many things at once, and having a major crisis in school was enough to make him decide I needed a Poad to cheer me up.

Ack! Hope you’re feeling better! A pretty poad might help too!

Kiya
                        Participant

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!!!!!

I got one of my absolute favorites! *bounces frantically*

briteblades
                          Participant

Yay!!!! Can’t wait to see pics!!

Kiya
                            Participant

The pictures in the blog don’t really do him justice – this is the one I got though:
                              poad

I’ll take more pictures later. There are a couple I’d trade for, but not too many! πŸ™‚

Misty
                              Participant

Maybe I will get one of the ones you would trade for…lol. That one is second on the “Oh my god it’s cute, squeeee!” list πŸ˜‰

briteblades
                                Participant

I love its coloring!!! Too cute! Grats, Kiya!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.