You have to wonder.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You have to wonder.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Update: My Empress is in jacksonville… and should be here in two days… I just hope the seller did a better packing job then your kitty!

Anonymous

Oh boy, I too am holding my breath on this one. I hope your new baby arrives safely, but if not immediately file a claim with PayPal. The Buyer is protected 100% now on eBay. Still, such a hassel.

I hope you found some laughs at the packaging stories – a SODA BOX – roflmao omg that’s awful – the start of this thread with the BULDGE in the middle of the priority box OMG idiots!!! It made me laugh though, and to think it arrived safely. Someone did post that the bulge in the box prohibits it from being stacked, so that makes sense that it was handled more carefully, although it could cause it to roll off the top of the piles, too LOL

I once bought a very small pulled glass vase, it was sent unwrapped, but in a bubble envelope. It arrived SAFELY!!!!! My heart was broken when I took the envelope out of the mailbox, and man did it heal quickly when I opened it up to find nothing wrong, and I kept inspecting it in disbelief LOL

There are idiots, and then there are miracles. The yin and the yang.

Sending POSITIVE VIBES so your Empress might remain STRONG in her remaining travels 🙂

megamibabe16
        Participant

I did not know that people could be soo brainless. You would think that they would use common sense a little more. I guess they do not have any. It really was a miracle the kitty arrived unscathed Megani-chan.

I hope your Empress arrives in one piece and that the seller used their brain for this one.

Maria
          Participant

What’s the status, Kalandra? Did it arrive safely?

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.