You have to wonder.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You have to wonder.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Just what this person was thinking.

This is the package I received in my mail this afternoon. The box is barely deeper than a VHS tape. And that bulge in the middle is the stone Tiger kitten I bought off eBay for a friend of mine. The seller just shoved it right on in there and forced it closed. Now, honestly! What could they have possibly been thinking?! The box was distended a full inch and a half on either side! The kitten came out unscathed, miracle of miracles, but really. It boggles my mind.

This person was also selling an emerald hatching empress dragon. Wonder what kind of box it got wedged into ๐Ÿ™„

Megan
      Participant

bayoudragon
        Participant

Geez! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Stephanie
          Participant

Thats just SCARY! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Nicole
            Participant

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’m surprised it came out unscathed. I would be curious and probably horrified to see how the empress turned out

Maria
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Ugh! Thank goodness the poor kitty survived!

Leigha
                Participant

I’m wondering what the Postal workers were thinking when they let that one slide through. My postal workers always ask me if the box looks “distended” or if it’s fragile or whatever. They’re anal about packaging.

Maria
                  Participant

Leigha wrote:

I’m wondering what the Postal workers were thinking when they let that one slide through. My postal workers always ask me if the box looks “distended” or if it’s fragile or whatever. They’re anal about packaging.

Really? I guess so they don’t have to deal with claims afterwards… It’s nice to know some folks in the USPS care about doing a good job.

machineguts
                    Participant

Wow. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

Geez. And there *are* boxes that will fit the Tiger and Puffin kittens rather well, too. …that cost less to ship, even.

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Let me guess,this is what you don’t do.

Anonymous

Megani-chan wrote:

Just what this person was thinking.

This is the package I received in my mail this afternoon. The box is barely deeper than a VHS tape. And that bulge in the middle is the stone Tiger kitten I bought off eBay for a friend of mine. The seller just shoved it right on in there and forced it closed. Now, honestly! What could they have possibly been thinking?! The box was distended a full inch and a half on either side! The kitten came out unscathed, miracle of miracles, but really. It boggles my mind.

This person was also selling an emerald hatching empress dragon. Wonder what kind of box it got wedged into ๐Ÿ™„

Arghhhhhhhh Thats just what I would like to know…. I bought that emerald ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ …I just feel sick right now…
                          She should be here by now… I wonder how many peices she will come in?

Anonymous

NicoleH wrote:

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’m surprised it came out unscathed. I would be curious and probably horrified to see how the empress turned out

๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I will let you know ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Megan
                            Participant

Oh gosh, Kalandra ๐Ÿ™ I hope to goodness they had a little more sense in regards to your empress. Obviously it wouldn’t fit in a box this size, or even the smaller version of the square flat rate box. So hopefully they had no choice but to go with an appropriate box, and you will receive an intact dragon.

I definitely plan on mentioning to the seller how risky it was to send the kitten this way, even if it did arrive alright in the end. It’s just common sense, put the item in a box that fits it!

Nicole
                              Participant

Oh no ๐Ÿ™ I hope she arrives ok. Let us know how it turns out. I hope you get her soon, and safely of course ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.