fbpx

You have to wonder.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You have to wonder.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Kalandra wrote:

He finally got back to me and said he had mailed it out but for some reason the post office sent it back to him…

Oh, gosh. That certainly sounds as if the dragon could have been put in a box that was unsuitable, and the PO sent back the package because it was distended out of shape, or some other such reason. It’s a wonder that’s not what happened to the package with my kitten in it. I can’t imagine how it was allowed to ship like that.

Good luck getting everything sorted out with the seller, Kalandra. Looks like they really didn’t have any idea about the Windstones they were selling. I actually almost bid on the empress as well, but had second thoughts about how it would be shipped since it was a somewhat hidden auction and the seller didn’t seem to know that what they had was valuable.

Anonymous

Im on pins and needles right now! I’ll let you’ll know how it turns out!

I hate to e-mail the seller and say ‘your packing was horrid but it arrived ok’. Makes it seem too much like what they did was ok, and hey maybe they should try again, because hey, it turned out allright, right? 👿 🙄

Maria
        Participant

I think a rephrasing might help: “We’re both really lucky the kitty arrived okay, because the packing job was brainless!”

Anonymous

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think a rephrasing might help: “We’re both really lucky the kitty arrived okay, because the packing job was brainless!”

XD XD

Bodine
            Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

XD XD

XD Well put. XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Skigod377
              Participant

Came back to him? He probably just had not sent it out yet… I have used the ‘it came back to me’ line back in the day when I was just so embarrased by the fact that I had not mailed it out yet.

Megan
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That’s honestly what I would have liked to have said! All I was really able to say was that it was a miracle the box came through without tearing open, distended as it was, and an even bigger miracle that the cat wasn’t chipped and smashed all to heck. It would have been a big headache over a $9 kitten. And that I hoped they would seriously consider packing items IN BOXES WHICH FIT THEM CORRECTLY in the future. Sheesh.

Anonymous

Megani-chan wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That’s honestly what I would have liked to have said! All I was really able to say was that it was a miracle the box came through without tearing open, distended as it was, and an even bigger miracle that the cat wasn’t chipped and smashed all to heck. It would have been a big headache over a $9 kitten. And that I hoped they would seriously consider packing items IN BOXES WHICH FIT THEM CORRECTLY in the future. Sheesh.

Thank you, I hope your words are gonna make a difference… the seller mailed the Empress out yesterday… and I have a new tracking number… we will see!
                    I tell ya what.. you gotta have a good sense of humor!

Anonymous

skigod377 wrote:

Came back to him? He probably just had not sent it out yet… I have used the ‘it came back to me’ line back in the day when I was just so embarrased by the fact that I had not mailed it out yet.

I dont know Ski? I did have the first tracking # the seller gave me…which said it was shipped on the 14th… by the 21st I was like where is my package??…I contacted the seller and he said it was sent back to him? I just want this Empress to arrive safe 🙂

Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Just what this person was thinking.

This is the package I received in my mail this afternoon. The box is barely deeper than a VHS tape. And that bulge in the middle is the stone Tiger kitten I bought off eBay for a friend of mine. The seller just shoved it right on in there and forced it closed. Now, honestly! What could they have possibly been thinking?! The box was distended a full inch and a half on either side! The kitten came out unscathed, miracle of miracles, but really. It boggles my mind.

This person was also selling an emerald hatching empress dragon. Wonder what kind of box it got wedged into 🙄

Ack! Typical. If it’s heavy they think it’s as hard as steel. You are very lucky in the shipping, but having no real appendages especially helped. Thank goodness. I wonder if the odd shape kept it from getting crushed. Since it didn’t lay flat I’m betting that it was always on top of a stack of other boxes when the postal workers moved it around.

Now lets hope the dragon gets delivered in one piece.

Megan
                        Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

I wonder if the odd shape kept it from getting crushed. Since it didn’t lay flat I’m betting that it was always on top of a stack of other boxes when the postal workers moved it around.

I bet you’re right. This kitten used up one of its nine lives, that’s for sure.

Bob

some people are just plain STUPID when it come to shipping!! that is all I can say

Dragon Master wrote:

some people are just plain STUPID when it come to shipping!! that is all I can say

AMEN BRUTHA!!! :yes:

Horrible packaging. I just received a Windstone packed in a tiny box with a small amount of bubblewrap and some newspaper wrapped around it Bought it from ebay. It wasn`t as badly packed as yours, but it got a chip during its travel. Luckily the chip was quite small, but because of the fact that it was so badly packed I contacted the seller and asked for a partial refund. He/she seemed okay with it at first, but I didn`t hear back from him/her after my second message…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.