You have to wonder.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You have to wonder.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

What the He%$ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ !!! That packaging is freaking ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜ก ! At least the whole fiasco with my poor Emperor, seller attempted to pack him well. There is no excuse for this, though. I have seen boxes that would accommodate a stone kitty perfectly – no prob! Some people have no sense at all.

That reminds me of some packaging I got last year… the person shipped a Puffin kitten in a plate box. It was all bubbled up in the middle…. and mine somehow survived too. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Probably because they put those boxes on top, because you can’t stack anything on top of that.

Let us know how the empress turns out Kelandra, hopefully the seller is twice lucky, so to speak, and she comes in one piece.

Anonymous

Dragon87 wrote:

That reminds me of some packaging I got last year… the person shipped a Puffin kitten in a plate box. It was all bubbled up in the middle…. and mine somehow survived too. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Probably because they put those boxes on top, because you can’t stack anything on top of that.

Let us know how the empress turns out Kelandra, hopefully the seller is twice lucky, so to speak, and she comes in one piece.

I sure hope so…. ๐Ÿ™ …I dont mean to be negative, but im expecting the worse right now!

machineguts
        Participant

I know what you mean! That’s some crazy packaging! ๐Ÿ™

Megan
          Participant

One thing I did think was funny: I went out of the way to ask the seller to use bubble wrap. The kitten was wrapped in a piece of it, sure enough — and then wedged into the box like that. Sheesh.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ holy crap! That’s why I’ll never buy windstones from random people on ebay. x.x;

Anonymous

PaperCut wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ holy crap! That’s why I’ll never buy windstones from random people on ebay. x.x;

I have a feedback of 82… all from being a buyer, and I have bought most of my Windstones thru e-bay with no issues…. this is the very first time I’ve had a problem, I guess thats a good track record…or I just got really lucky!

Megan
              Participant

I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that your empress is better packed, Kalandra ๐Ÿ™‚ You never know until it gets there!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Oh man.
                  Do you guys remember… was it Ski? Who got a dragon packaged in a soda box? You know, the thin cardboard boxes that you can buy cans of soda in….

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

Oh man.
                  Do you guys remember… was it Ski? Who got a dragon packaged in a soda box? You know, the thin cardboard boxes that you can buy cans of soda in….

I can’t remember if it was Ski, but I remember that story…Sheesh, what people won’t pack things in! ๐Ÿ™„

Maria
                  Participant

I’ve got all fingers crossed for Kalandra’s empress…

Skigod377
                    Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Oh man.

Yep, it was that oriental I gave you. In a freakin soda box wrapped in a receiving blanket, I think it was…

Skigod377
                      Participant

I am glad the kitten got there ok… I can only wonder about the empress.

Bodine
                        Participant

Good luck Kalandra…I got one in a detergent box wrapped in a towel w/newspaper.It made it though ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Anonymous

u u

skigod377 wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

Oh man.

Yep, it was that oriental I gave you. In a freakin soda box wrapped in a receiving blanket, I think it was…

Thank you all for the support, and postive thoughts… I dont know if I should be laughing or crying at this point… I bought her in 2/14… got a tracking # that wasnt updating…. I decided to give the seller some time… ( 5 days worth) The tracking # still wasnt updating so, I sent the seller three questions…… He finally got back to me and said he had mailed it out but for some reason the post office sent it back to him… ( Im sure it had nothing to do with the fact he most likeley jammed my new baby in a soda box… and the post office was like what is this white power and chips coming out everywhere! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ …. The seller states he was going to mail it out on 2/22… I have no new tracking # and the seller isnt gatting back to me…. my latest question to him was asking for the tracking #, if he hasnt mailed it to just refund me……. Its a real shame some REALLY bad sellers ruin it for other sellers ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.