fbpx

Yippee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

We’re back! Yay, I tell you guys, that was the longest two weeks of my life!

Kyrin

Laurie
    Participant

This new board hurts my eyes.

purpledoggy wrote:

This new board hurts my eyes.

Why? It’s pretty much the same colors as before, with the only exception being a big panel of white when you write…other than that I don’t understand.

Kyrin

I’m happy but only if they grey background goes away (which everyone else is saying it does).

It was only two weeks (I suppose I *have* been checking it daily… what? I had to PM’s in my inbox that I had to look at….. nothing to do with withdrawl at all. I swear. Really…..)

Dragon87 wrote:

I’m happy but only if they grey background goes away (which everyone else is saying it does).

It was only two weeks (I suppose I *have* been checking it daily… what? I had to PM’s in my inbox that I had to look at….. nothing to do with withdrawl at all. I swear. Really…..)

Background is black for me, text is gold, just like before. I am so happy Snap set everything up more or less the same as it was, I can still navigate and track new posts just like before, which really makes me happy. Thanks Snap!

Kyrin

Laurie
      Participant

The big white box when you type hurts my eyes and I have a grey background on my screen. Of course I’m using my husbands monitor since which is brighter then my old one and I can’t figure out how to adjust the settings on it so that may be part of my problem. I didn’t know it was two weeks that the forum was down, I just knew it was awhile lol.

kitsunelady
        Participant

It stretches to fit my screen now. o.o;

Yay, forum is back! *squees* XD

I like twitter, but there are some things that need more than a tweet.

Melissa
          Participant

Withdrawl was tragic. Now I can lurk once more! 8)

Mmloda
            Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

πŸ™‚ Yeah it was but I’m glad to see that we are back…now I just have to get used to this new setup… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Kyrin wrote:

Kyrin

Lol, no kidding. Mind you waiting for the PYO’s to be replenished feels worse (even if I have 8 waiting to be painted *pokes fingers together*).

Being able to get to middle pages right off the front (ex: new pyo on page so and so after a couple pages of commenting have already passed) fills me with so much squeeness X3 I’m liking all the new changes! Though the ‘newly posted’ threads are really hard to see against the other blinding white circles @__@

Maria
              Participant

I’m glad the forum is running again. The navigation is a bit different and will take some getting used to, but I’ll manage. πŸ˜›

Stephanie
                Participant

YAY! πŸ˜€

Kasie
                  Participant

I’m not thrilled with the newness yet but I guess I have to get used to it. Old habbits die hard I guess. πŸ˜•
                    But I do like all the new font colors! πŸ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

*strokes the monitor* “MY PRECIOUS!!!”

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.