fbpx

Yippee

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

It’s great to be back, though I’m trying to get used to this new layout…and how to get my signature text to show up. Looks like I’m not the only one with that problem!

Tyrrlin
      Participant

It’s definitely new. The biggest thing I’m having problems with is the lack of time-stamp on replies. This is how I keep track of new replies on topics and get a general feel for the longer topics.

Is there a way to re-add time-stamps on reply posts? Please?

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Azurielle
        Participant

I can’t beleive how long that felt! But even though everything looks mostly the same, somehow, i don’t really like the differences.

Keeper of the Fledgings

pipsxlch
          Participant

It’s a little harder on the eye to me, not sure about the new way of displaying messages and author. I’ll manange though. It’s great to be back!
            I’m very much with Tyrrlin though on the timestamps. I often dive in for a quick check without signing in, and that’s how I know when I was here last. I also agree it’s how I know if my comment is timely, or if I’m going back to a comment from 3 months ago.

Laurie
            Participant

Different for sure. I agree tho, will take some getting used to. πŸ˜•

Adaneth
              Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

It’s definitely new. The biggest thing I’m having problems with is the lack of time-stamp on replies. This is how I keep track of new replies on topics and get a general feel for the longer topics.

Is there a way to re-add time-stamps on reply posts? Please?

I’m with you! But the time-stamps are there, just the same font color as the background. Jasmine I think it was explained it to me–just have to highlight to the right of your name where it shows up above the post text. Hope that helps (and I hope it gets fixed soon!) πŸ™‚

Laurie
                Participant

Am I showing up as online? I can’t see myself and I’m not hidden. πŸ˜•

Adaneth
                  Participant

You’re not, assuming you still are as I type this! πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                    Participant

Not sure im liking it too much but I am glad its back up. We’ll get used to it.

I didn’t like it at first. I had a horrible time with the background colour and just making sense of everything (if that makes any kind of sense) I’m used to it now. It doesn’t bother me anymore but, I miss the time stamp.

Laurie
                      Participant

Adaneth wrote:

You’re not, assuming you still are as I type this! πŸ™‚

HHmm, well maybe someone will figure it out an tell me how to fix it. πŸ˜•

darjeb
                        Participant

Kyrin wrote:

We’re back! Yay, I tell you guys, that was the longest two weeks of my life!

Kyrin

You got that right

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.