fbpx

Yet more tears.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Yet more tears.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Huge huggs to you and your daughter. I can, as a mother, imagine what terror you must have felt and the helplessness that goes along with it. I am so glad that she is OK and that the meds should help her. Thought it is hard to have to see them on meds for the rest of their lives she will bounce back to herself in time with adjustment to the meds. I feel for what you went through in a tiny way as my sons best friend had a seizure here about 3 weeks ago and scared the heck outta me. He is like one of my own children and I felt so totally helpless and was so grateful that he came out of it ok.

Thoughts, Prayers and my strenght goes out to you and your daughter. **HUGGS**

My thoughts with you and Jade. I’m glad she was okay and hope the meds help – and that she gets used to them over time, as well and gets back to her normal self.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh geeze opal… I feel like a jerk complaining about my issues, that is just awful. I couldn’t even begin to imagine what you are going through! You and Jade take care and if you need anything you know we are all here to help in any way we can. Hang in there.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Misty
      Participant

Thanks everyone for your kindness, it helps a lot! Just knows that others care too is a balm for some of the hurt. So HUGS to you all!

Zelda
        Participant

Goodness Opal, I can’t imagine how you felt (and still feel!) through that whole ordeal. Surely you’ll appreciate that much more every moment your daughter, your family, and yourself are healthy and together. That’s something we all need to do more of, but good grief what a harsh reminder!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

What Horror! I am so happy she made it through. Things always seem to happen in clusters. I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. That is a terrible learning curve. But, at least she is on meds now and can move on. You need to recoup too! Try to do something calming and pleasant it is your turn to re-charge.

Katherine
          Participant

I am really sorry you are going through this. 🙁

Scathach
            Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about little Jade’s seizures. I can’t imagine what it’s like as a parent, but seeing a friend and a parent experience a seizure on more than one occasion I know thst it’s a scary, helpless feeling. Medication, support, love, and patience. You and she will get through and re-establish health and balance.

Life is beautiful.

Jinya
              Participant

Love you to death Opal! My caring hugz and Prayers continually coming your way.

best wish’s to you and your family. may the healing be swift, the family bonds built stronger and may the guides of our earthe watch over you.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

LadyFirebird
                Participant

I am so sorry you had to go through this. How frightening! You need not apologize–that’s what we’re here for. Life tosses us some real hard balls at times but I feel most of us here have very caring hearts. I’m thinking of you and your family. I wish the best for your little girl. Remember, we’re here when you need us.

Misty
                  Participant

Well, first week on the new meds is almost done. Jade seems to be starting to adjust. At first all she wanted to do is sleep. She is just a little tired from it now I think. Her mood didn’t change a whole lot (thank goodness). So all is going about as well as it can for the moment. Hopefully this dosage is good enough she wont have any more of those big nasty seizures.

Thank you all again for your kindness >.< HUGS!

Trava
                    Participant

I have always been convinced that true horror is watching a loved one go through something like a seizure… You and they are right there together, but there is nothing you can do to help…

My sympathy, and my sincerest hopes that they can get this medically controlled quickly.

Marilyn
                      Participant

We are so sorry to learn about what you and your family are going through. There are apnea monitors that were used in children at risk for SIDS that monitored their breathing, maybe your doctor could arrange for you to have one so that you could sleep a little easier? It is no longer recommended for SIDS, but it would sound and alarm if your daughter’s breathing changed. We will add our prayers to the other being said for you and your family.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about this. My father had epilepsy and his seizures were kept at bay by medication.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.