fbpx

WTF! There's no nuts in my Rocky Road ice cream!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WTF! There's no nuts in my Rocky Road ice cream!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

skigod377 wrote:

Chessapeaka wrote:

No nuts in the ice cream? I’ll take it! I hate nuts in Rocky Road.

If it would survive the trip it would be all yours!

Im feeling better. My tree is up, my shopping is almost done, i havent burnt anything in the kitchen lately. Im doin alright! How are you? Was your Monday any better?

Ah, well, see, all I’ve done so far today is take care of my pony, eat breakfast, complete some homework, and slack off. There’s still loads of opportunity left for the Monday-curse to strike.

Oooh you have your tree up already! We don’t get it up till like… two days before Christmas.

Bob

Chessapeaka wrote:

Oooh you have your tree up already! We don’t get it up till like… two days before Christmas.

be careful Chessie. Remember what sort of group you are dealing with. We could go so many places with a comment like this!!

Dragon Master wrote:

Chessapeaka wrote:

be careful Chessie. Remember what sort of group you are dealing with. We could go so many places with a comment like this!!

Hahahaha! 🙄 Do your worst!

You can’t forget, I have the power to delete things! XD

Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Chessapeaka wrote:

Hahahaha! 🙄 Do your worst!

You can’t forget, I have the power to delete things! XD

Chessie has the ultimate power! *bows down in awe* 😆

Bob

I’m not touching it I’m being a good boy!! But others here could run with it

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m not touching it I’m being a good boy!! But others here could run with it

I bet they will, too…

SilverArrow wrote:

Chessie has the ultimate power! *bows down in awe*

Thank you, thank you. Now you’re on my good side. 😀

BipolarBear
          Participant

Ultimate power eh….Well I have the awesome +10 cotton shorts of atrocities. So what I’m really saying is…

EAT MY SHORTS!

Now before you chase me up my already decorated christmas tree. 😛 Know that the power to delete can allways be countered by the power to massively annoy. *Grabs It and runs*

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
            Engaged to a Weasel

SPark
            Participant

Heh. My life is all up and down and up and down and aieeeee!

But I got chocolate today. That made things much better! And I have a fuzzy! (My fox I just finished.) I almost wish I could keep him rather than having to ship him away. Somebody I want to make me a plush. I know exactly what of too, but I need to find the right fur.

I’m glad you’re feeling better, Ski.

Skigod377
              Participant

Thanks! Glad you like the chocolate.

No ski you are not alone in these feelings. My sons father never even called him in a year, let alone seen him, that includes his family ( oh we lost your number pfft whatever). My sister took a dog that I rescued and gave to her to the SPCA. After this dog had been in the family, she lived with me, my parents and my sister at different times, for 7 years she dropped a 15 year old dog off at the SPCA because of the hair WTF is that???? Now I have to try and be civil becasue of christmas becasue she has kids. My parents take off for the states every christmas so I dont even get to spend time with my family…ever. Mom keeps trying to shove my sister down my throught and guilting me into forgiving her, riiight, I might have been able if everyone hadnt lied to me about Kiesha(the dog) for a year and a half, if I had been told in the first place I could maybe have saved her. Nope I am done with her, just cant belame her kid and step kids. And while we are on that subject how does one shop for a 16 year old kid they have met once for a couple of hours and will likely never see again?? PFFFT family who needs it.

We do spend Christmas with BF’s family every year and I am very grateful for them and really enjoy it, but it would be nice to see my folks too.

Gahh ski i guess neither of us need nuts in our ice cream.

Skigod377
                Participant

ruffian wrote:

No ski you are not alone in these feelings. My sons father never even called him in a year, let alone seen him, that includes his family ( oh we lost your number pfft whatever).

Im with you here…My sons daddy has not seen him since we moved to Germany. Its been 5 years and I think he sent two cards and one present. Deadbeat daddies suck.

ruffian wrote:

My sister took a dog that I rescued and gave to her to the SPCA. After this dog had been in the family, she lived with me, my parents and my sister at different times, for 7 years she dropped a 15 year old dog off at the SPCA because of the hair WTF is that???? Now I have to try and be civil becasue of christmas becasue she has kids. My parents take off for the states every christmas so I dont even get to spend time with my family…ever. Mom keeps trying to shove my sister down my throught and guilting me into forgiving her, riiight, I might have been able if everyone hadnt lied to me about Kiesha(the dog) for a year and a half, if I had been told in the first place I could maybe have saved her.

What CRAP!!! She could have at least told you!!! Dogs are not for everyone, and she should have explained the situation and given you the opportuinity to either A. take the dog back, or B. find the dog another home. I can hold a grudge, too. I have held one against my mom for a good 18 years now…

ruffian wrote:

Nope I am done with her, just cant belame her kid and step kids. And while we are on that subject how does one shop for a 16 year old kid they have met once for a couple of hours and will likely never see again?? PFFFT family who needs it.

Cant say I blame you.

ruffian wrote:

We do spend Christmas with BF’s family every year and I am very grateful for them and really enjoy it, but it would be nice to see my folks too.

Gahh ski i guess neither of us need nuts in our ice cream.

I dont know if I would actually want to SEE my family… We get along well enough from across the ocean 😆

That is the reason I moved to a city that is 6 hours away from her and the road leads to nowhere, no reason for someone to “just pass through”.

When I lived by Edmonton she would phone me, like every hours she was awake, the whole freaking time she was there.

The saddest part about poor Kiesha is that my mom and I both took her in when the sister couldnt take care of her. I was told she had her put to sleep, I was ok with that because she was 15 years old and has some back troubles. Yep good ole mom lied to me about that one…makes one all warm and fuzzy inside doesnt it?

And in case you havent figured it out yet I am that crazy dog lady (and proud of it). I have left a boyfriend (of 2 years no less) for my dog Ruffian in fact. I refuse to shop at pet shops that sell puppies (have you seen where they come from?), google puppymill images sometime. I will pay over $1500 for my next show dog, gladly, but she will have more health clearances than astronauts.

Maria
                  Participant

$1500 for a dog? Wow, Ruffian – respectable. I got Beretta for the price of the vet putting an ID chip in her.

Skigod377
                    Participant

ruffian wrote:

The saddest part about poor Kiesha is that my mom and I both took her in when the sister couldnt take care of her. I was told she had her put to sleep, I was ok with that because she was 15 years old and has some back troubles. Yep good ole mom lied to me about that one…makes one all warm and fuzzy inside doesnt it?

Thats very sad…

ruffian wrote:

And in case you havent figured it out yet I am that crazy dog lady (and proud of it). I have left a boyfriend (of 2 years no less) for my dog Ruffian in fact. I refuse to shop at pet shops that sell puppies (have you seen where they come from?), google puppymill images sometime. I will pay over $1500 for my next show dog, gladly, but she will have more health clearances than astronauts.

My dogs were actually a big part of the reason for my divorce. I had the dogs when we got together and he decided he didnt like them. He then proceeded to complain about them on a daily basis…and would never shut up about them, and not treat them nice. That, and about me watching football. C’MON! Its a couple hours a night, one night a week, for about 5 months. Can he not handle THAT???
                      I actually bought one of my dogs from a pet shop in the mall. I had felt so sorry for him because he was over priced and no one bought him. He was getting big and it was him and his brother in one cage. He was U-G-L-Y, too. I bought him when they put him on sale…he was 17 wks old, and was gonna buy his brother if he was still there the next week…but luckily he was sold, too.
                      As for being a “crazy dog lady”… to each their own. I have no problems with people unless they are out to hurt others or dont take care of their buisness (Kids, pets, family, house etc…) Everyone has to have a hobby….

Maria
                      Participant

Didn’t your ex watch any sports himself, Ski?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.