fbpx

Worst Day of My Life…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Worst Day of My Life…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

OH Amy Jane,I am sooo very sorry for your loss.Hugs
      May his Spirit fly free.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bayoudragon
      Participant

Sendind hugs and healing prayers to you and your family.

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

Amy, I am so sorry to hear this….
          Please keep all of our thoughts, love, and prayers close to your heart. If you need anything, we are all here to help you out in every way imaginable…

darjeb
          Participant

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. I am glad you had all those wonderful years and memories with him.

Christine
            Participant

Your post brought me to tears, I am so sorry for your loss. Big big big hugs for you and your family. <3

Rachel
              Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Amy
                Participant

Thank you. I appreciate your support. I know I’m not the first person to ever experience a death, in fact I know several of you who have dealt with one recently, but this is the first person in my life to pass away, so thanks for putting up with me in my state of shock/mourning.

Rachel
                  Participant

Thank you. I appreciate your support. I know I’m not the first person to ever experience a death, in fact I know several of you who have dealt with one recently, but this is the first person in my life to pass away, so thanks for putting up with me in my state of shock/mourning.

It’s never easy. My great grandfather and grandmother were together as long as your grandparents. It was hard on my great grandpa when great grandma died. I understand your concern for your grandma. She will need your support and love more than ever. It’s not a bad thing to have a cry together, either.

Rusti
                    Participant

It’s never easy. My great grandfather and grandmother were together as long as your grandparents. It was hard on my great grandpa when great grandma died. I understand your concern for your grandma. She will need your support and love more than ever. It’s not a bad thing to have a cry together, either.

Agreed. My pawpaw died almost 20 years ago and pictures of him still make my granny very sad. And when my grandmother passed, my grandfather was very lonely, so I spent a lot of time visiting with him while I went to school in the town where he lived. He passed only a couple short years after her.

Lots of hugs for you and your family.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.