fbpx

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Home Forums Miscellany Community World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Lol, I love the strories of ganking and camping. I don’t like dueling either probably because I lack in the ability of pvp. All they get is a boomkin blasting moonfire and poping some instant Aoe at them while runnning in circles lol, its so sad and funny at the same time. Kujacker, that no duel addon sounds great what’s it called? Yeah, I’d definately consider transfering to a pve server but it cost so much, isnt it like 35.00 a character? and its hard when you have alts you enjoy playing. Even considering you could delete the alts and create new ones on the new realm its just all the time you invested in lvling them up to where they are. Guess it will depend on how frustrated I get. :scratch:

Kujacker
      Participant

It’s simple, it’s called “noduel” lol.

Kelly
        Participant

LOL yeah I won’t forget that one. Thanks πŸ˜†

Hannah
          Participant

Kujacker – yeah, in general I really don’t duel, I’m terrible at it.. if I accept I generally just stand there and let them hit me. I kind of can’t stand the area right outside of Orgrimmar because of that – you’ll just be walking out to do something (I was about to say to go to the zepps :lol:), not stopping or showing any interest at all and you’ll still get dual invitations.. I usually ignore them quite literally and walk away. It’s fun sometimes to watch them run after you, sometimes jeering “chicken!” πŸ˜† yeah.. ok!

crowfeather – I think it’s 25 dollars per character for server transfers, which is why i have so dang many lv 80’s! I started on Gurubashi, then got sick of PvP so my bf and I rerolled completely on an Australian server that his friend played on.. well, they never played so we transferred those characters after a couple of months to a US server.. then we decided we wanted to be Horde again so we rerolled again on a different US server! πŸ˜† All in all though, over the past 4 or 5 years I’ve been playing I’ve probably transferred a half dozen toons around.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

kitsunelady
            Participant

crowfeather wrote:

XD I unfortunately have been ganked for close to an hour or what felt like an eternity. I got so furious I logged out without retriving my body. I decided I will make a new character ( toon) and so that was the birth of my Altoholic lol. I finally had goten my first toon up to lvl 80 ( before the expansion) and thought now let people mess with me lol, well I have no dexterity for the mouse keyboard combo * they still messed with me * I dont think it really matters if you pick a pvp, pve, or rp realm there is always someone that likes to be a bully. I’m kind of glad they wont let you loot other players or else it would be so much worse. But if your curious kitsunelady, dont let the * ganking* discourage you from trying the game it is pretty fun when you have time to play and it can be very addicting.
              Yeral, I think the Worgen females you posted are cool, I wish they had kept it that way with more color schemes.

Jeez, a whole hour. That’s just crazy. I’m certainly no saint – I’ve shot a few people’s horses in RDR’s free roam/friendly multiplayer (although I’m pretty sure it was always in retaliation, and it’s not like they can’t just whistle up another). I can see ‘ganking’ someone’s character maybe a couple of times to see how they’d react (sense of humor? y/n?), but seriously!

Well, I’ve pondered trying WoW, but I have too many ‘hobbies’ as it is. πŸ˜€ I’m all wrapped up in Red Dead Redemption’s Undead Nightmare right now, game-wise. I really shouldn’t add anything else to the ‘to-play’ list. e.e; But, it does sound interesting when you guys talk about it! Too bad you can’t be a dragon! I’d give my left foot for a game where you could be a dragon. Hoard is the only thing I’ve got. =(

Kelly
              Participant

Tinks wrote:

WTT Vial of the Sands for Windstones! lol πŸ˜€

Kitsunelady, If I’m not mistaken this “vial of sands” is a form of transportation that turns your character into a dragon. As far as too many things going on I understand. I’m working as much overtime at my job as I can lately, since I became certified even as a temp, I’m able to do the overtime. I’m hoping the company see’s my loyalty and comitment and hires me on as a permanent employee. Anyway, if you ever do get the chance to play it is very fun. πŸ˜€

Hannah
                Participant

crowfeather is right Kitsunelady – however, you can’t actually fight things and go indoors as the dragon, it’s a strictly mount-only type of thing. It is really fun, though, and there are several non-human races that you can play that make things more interesting πŸ™‚ I highly recommend that you check it out!!

Kujacker
                  Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Jeez, a whole hour. That’s just crazy. I’m certainly no saint – I’ve shot a few people’s horses in RDR’s free roam/friendly multiplayer (although I’m pretty sure it was always in retaliation, and it’s not like they can’t just whistle up another). I can see ‘ganking’ someone’s character maybe a couple of times to see how they’d react (sense of humor? y/n?), but seriously!

Well, I’ve pondered trying WoW, but I have too many ‘hobbies’ as it is. πŸ˜€ I’m all wrapped up in Red Dead Redemption’s Undead Nightmare right now, game-wise. I really shouldn’t add anything else to the ‘to-play’ list. e.e; But, it does sound interesting when you guys talk about it! Too bad you can’t be a dragon! I’d give my left foot for a game where you could be a dragon. Hoard is the only thing I’ve got. =(

Jennifer plays a game where you can play a dragon. Whisteria or something to that effect? Tried it, and it just was not for me. Couldn’t figure out how to do anything.

In RDR friendly, just once someone shot my bull. Hate pvp huuur. Once I was just bored and so I stopped in the middle of the road in Mexico. Eventually some guy rode up and started shooting at me. I didn’t respond to it (acting like I was away) and he eventually killed my bull, loaded me with fire bottles and then I guess got bored and logged off lol.
                    KILLED MY BULL.
                    Before the friendly zone was made, pretty much the same month the game was released, a guy shot me dead right as I got off my bull to pick a flower. And oh man. I took my buffalo gun and haunted him. One hit kills. Bet he regretted shooting me. πŸ˜€

Tinks
                    Participant

Hannah
                      Participant

Tinks wrote:

OMG TINKS!! Where do you get those??! I got the Windrider cub plushie from the store a few months ago but I didn’t see the murlocs there! They are so cute!! I certainly love my Windrider Cub plushie too, it’s possibly the softest stuffed animal I’ve ever had – impressive for a video game company πŸ˜†

Tinks
                        Participant

Blue-Blizzard Store
                          White-Blizzard Store
                          Pink-Blizzcon Store(They might have it online still)
                          Green- Wow magazine had a stand at Blizzcon and if you bought one year subscription it was a free gift!

Hannah
                          Participant

Gah! I guess I didn’t look very well at the Blizzard store πŸ˜† They’re too cute πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.