World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Home Forums Miscellany Community World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant

This should really be in the WHine Thread.

I NEED TIME CARD! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

& I have to keep my Trap Shut & not get ourselves a copy of Cata before Christmas.

Anonymous

Ok!!! Why on earth does a Worgen druid turn into a cat at level 8??? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜• …. I really thought the Worgen druid would have wolf form, not cat form!! Hahahahah ๐Ÿ™„

Hannah
        Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Ok!!! Why on earth does a Worgen druid turn into a cat at level 8??? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜• …. I really thought the Worgen druid would have wolf form, not cat form!! Hahahahah ๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ˜† They changed a lot of how everything works in WoW – including when Druids get their cat form – this isn’t exclusive to Worgens ๐Ÿ™‚ Cat form at lv 8, bear at 12 (I think?), swim form/travelling form at 16.

I kind of like the Worgen cat forms ๐Ÿ™‚ They’re dark and mean looking, a great contrast to the sweet and cute colored Night Elf Cat form. Have you seen the new Treant forms yet? It’s a different color for every race ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tinks
          Participant

WTT Vial of the Sands for Windstones! lol ๐Ÿ˜€ How many people hit 85 and are in a raiding guild?

Hannah
            Participant

Oh wow you’ve already gotten one of those?! Lucky!! Is that the Archeology crafted?

I’m still slowly trudging my way to 85 – I’m almost there! I’ve been working on so many Christmas/PYO things lately that I just haven’t had the time ๐Ÿ˜† I’m not currently in a raiding guild since my boyfriend and I just transferred to this new server, but we are planning on joining one once we are both 85 and have more time ๐Ÿ™‚

And by the way I would totally trade for that Vial if I was on your server and had any Windstones you wanted ๐Ÿ˜€

Tinks
              Participant

Yea,it’s the rare Archeology one. Have to have max Alc to make it. It sells for around 80-100k on my server but i already have a lot of gold. I was really slow to hit lvl 85. Everyone in my guild hit 85 in about 10-25 hrs after the game came out.

Hannah
                Participant

Tinks wrote:

Yea,it’s the rare Archeology one. Have to have max Alc to make it. It sells for around 80-100k on my server but i already have a lot of gold. I was really slow to hit lvl 85. Everyone in my guild hit 85 in about 10-25 hrs after the game came out.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ That’s so fast! Did any of them get any realm firsts? My boyfriend did a lot of mining and whatnot after the expansion came out and before they changed the nodes in Deepholm (there were only obsidium nodes in Hyjal for about a week) and he was making bank on that alone when he got an epic neckpiece from some instance that he sold for 25k. He was already rich before but now he just likes rubbing it in my face ๐Ÿ˜† I’ve never been one to hold on to my gold for long, I always see something on the AH that I “could use” ๐Ÿ˜†

Tinks
                  Participant

Yea,i think we got all of the sever firsts but lvl 85 Mage. I got server first Alc on my priest but thats about it for myself.

Hannah
                    Participant

Tinks wrote:

Yea,i think we got all of the sever firsts but lvl 85 Mage. I got server first Alc on my priest but thats about it for myself.

Wow, awesome! I haven’t been in a guild that was THAT motivated since Classic ๐Ÿ˜†

Hannah
                      Participant

Did anyone else get the Mini Zeppelin?? SO CUTE! This has to be the best Christmas present WoW has done yet ^^

Kujacker
                        Participant

I just renewed my account the other day. My sub ended on the day the expansion came out, but because I was on beta, I didn’t care haha. I was kinda forced to renew because I was dumb, and installed Cata without thinking that I had the collectors edition… so the pet would have been deleted from my account if I didn’t retrieve him within 30 days.
                          I made my Worgen rogue (first rogue… only class I never played). He’s level 33 now, without even knowing how I got there. It’s super easy to level now. One of my cow druids (because I have two… wot. Female tauren… the only female toon I will play!) is 81… and it was QUICK. I think I played her for about an hour or two and got a level. It use to take a day of playing in Wrath to get a level. So yes, way easy to level now. I recall the stats being that most trial accounts don’t get past level 10… so Blizzard, wanting MORE money, has made it much easier to level.

I am totally a hordie. Have a decal on my truck. I have an alliance druid, and now my worgen. It’s not that I have the “alliance suck!” mind, because I don’t, it’s just I don’t see why you would play a fantasy game and go and play… a human. The dwarfs, night elves, and gnomes are all very human too. So… why? I like the (male) draenei, but I can never get one past 30.
                          Shame, because the humans have great racials (I have a whole level… 12 human mage haha).

My main server is Azuremyst. Since I have 9 80’s on that server, and my leveling worgen, my second server is Winterhoof. Have my cow priest and cow hunter on there as well as my lowly level 30 draenei shaman. I have one toon on Bonechewer because a friend insisted I play on her server. But I hate world PVP. I want to enjoy the game, not have to be paranoid looking over my shoulder to make sure I’m not going to be ganked.
                          I also have one toon on WyrmRest Accord, simply because I met someone via the PUG system that I just wanted to be able to talk to.

Wow, look at me ramble.

ForestDragon
                          Participant

My most wonderful husband in the world bought me a WoW treasure chest! I have only played a little bit (on my sister’s account when she let me create a character) but totally love the game play. Now I just need to find time to install the darned thing. I am in trouble! LOL

Kelly
                            Participant

I also play wow, I have only played for a couple of years and have one 85 druid NE, I transfered from a rp realm to a pvp realm Blackdragon flight. Talk about Horde ruling a realm haha. I do like the Cata I think a lot of the changes are pretty cool. Although I keep hearing the term ” vanilla” can anyone let me know what this refers to? Sorry, I’m still trying to figure out a lot of the terminology in the game. ๐Ÿ˜•

Hannah
                              Participant

“Vanilla” WoW refers to the days when there were no expansions – I.E.: what is officially known as “Classic”. It not only refers to the very first software that you buy to play the game but also the period of time in the first couple of years before Burning Crusade came out.

ForestDragon – awesome!! I’m always excited to see a new person on WoW. Although my PYO’s have been taking up almost all of my free time lately (and trust me I’m not complaining), WoW pretty much became my favorite video game as soon as I started playing it, and I doubt I’ll ever really quit unless they take all the servers down ๐Ÿ˜†

Kujacker – I actually am a huge nerd and I love to hear people ramble about WoW ๐Ÿ˜† it’s funny because you and I seem to think in the same way but opposite! What I mean is that I totally agree about people playing humans/dwarves/gnomes because it’s a fantasy game after all, and those are all very much the same type of thing (humans, short humans and very short humans!). However, up until this expansion I played almost exclusively Blood Elves, which honestly are the most human looking Horde! ๐Ÿ˜† Also, I only have ONE male character, and that’s my Tauren Druid, and only because I can’t stand the Female Tauren run. I know, it’s really picky! I’ve also been in love with Female Draenei since they came out but I hardly ever get to play mine because my boyfriend prefers horde. I do too, but darnit I wanna play a worgen!

See, now I’m rambling!

Kelly
                                Participant

Thanks Yeral, I feel a little better knowing what vanilla is. I have a lvl 14 worgen lock she’s pretty cool although she sounds very much like a male with the gravel voice lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.