fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    dashesndots
    Participant

Got a package today from Falcoff! Thank you so much Rosy, especially for the gorgeous artwork! It arrived with a bookmark, a ton of chocolate (hubby claimed the mint Aero immediately, haha), a lovely card and a Kong ball for Ripley! Here is a photo of her waiting patiently to destroy it LOL. Thank you again, I will treasure the art forever! Merry Christmas 😀

Rylorien
      Participant

Huzzah! I’m glad everything was to your liking Chibishiro! That picture of Yuki playing with the mirror is adorable. Merry Christmas!

Falcolf
        Participant

Dashesndots, I’m glad you liked it! I had a lot of fun putting it together for you! 😀 (Awwww, Ripley is so cute!) Merry Christmas!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

siberakh1
          Participant

My gift swap arrived late last week, but I was away over the weekend. I received a book, some bath salts, an artwork of Princess Twilight Sparkle (my favorite of the new MLP:FiM), and an adorable little tadpoad (which also matches a young poad I have). Oreo agrees. Thank you very much Celestial Rainstorm!

photo 2016_gift_swap.jpg

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

Awe, I’m so glad you like them! All of them have a little story behind them: the book was a gift from the author herself, for example. I hope the taddie likes her new home! (and I do blame her for making me fall in love with Tadpoads.) Also, Oreo is adorable!

Finding happiness again.

Rylorien
              Participant

I received my swap gift in the mail and I’m so ecstatic! Thank you Brianne! You did a wonderful job. My gift included 2 new books, a maneki neko sticker, a can of pringles (yum!), dark chocolate Lindor truffles (yummier!), a candle, a wonderful wood-scented spray/mist, a Legend of Zelda triforce pin, a blue glazed incense disk, a box of Japanese incense, and two gorgeous obi. I took a ton of pictures trying to get the colors right but the light in my room just wasn’t cooperating, so unfortunately the picture just doesn’t do the obi justice. One is a vivid fushia-violet shade with a golden disc pattern and the other is this dark, musky purple-indigo hue with silver and gold circles/florettes. So so pretty! Squeeee! Thank you so very much! (The Japanese heart within this whitebread Americana girl could not be happier–aside from actually going to Japan hehe.)

siberakh1
                Participant

Great! Glad you like them! 🙂

siberakh1
                  Participant

Is there anyone still missing anything? Looks like everything may have been received by everyone?

Bodine
                    Participant

Matty got his the other day but I think he is on holiday this week.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                      Participant

Celestial Rainstorm’s Christmas box.
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic Merry Christmas

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

A lovely gift batch from Bodine! And believe me, it was super hard to wait to take the picture to eat the delicious candy!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.