fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP β€” SIGN-UPS OPEN

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP β€” SIGN-UPS OPEN

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Yahoo! πŸ˜€
      I’m DONE with my Swapee’s gift, and since I’m going out of town next week for two weeks I needed to ship out my Holiday Gift to my Swapee a little early – especially since I’ll still be out of town on the December 2nd ship date.

So… I’ve shipped mine out today and my Swapee will receive their Holiday Gift either right before Thanksgiving or a day or two later! Yah! πŸ˜€

I HOPE you Love It! πŸ˜€ I’ll still have access to email/internet on my phone so please let me know if you do love your gift….. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Tinks
      Participant

Swapee’s gift was ordered and should arrive in a week or so. πŸ™‚

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

Waiting for funds to buy one of my swapee’s gifts, got the rest of it put together. I hope they like it!

Finding happiness again.

littleironhorse
          Participant

Got everything together, all that’s left is shipping! Is there a rule about when we/they can open the gifts?

Natasha
            Participant

My swappee’s gift was just delivered! Yay!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
              Participant

Eeeeeee!!!! My gift arrived today. As soon as I pulled out the card, with its adorable dragon sticker, I knew who sent it! Thank you Ela-Hara! You’re totally right – we do like a lot of the same things! Thank you for the wonderful gift. The skull bracelets are adorable, the uni ring dish is absolutely delightful, and I will be proud to send the gorgeous notecards to my friends. And, of course, the Halloween spider will now have an important job protecting my keys! πŸ˜‰ thanks again for your thoughtful gifts! XO! I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving.

photo 5CF1D860-0490-406C-8F3B-F2734D5DF2BC_zpsokx7tlgr.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I’m so glad your liked all of them! πŸ˜€ Happy Thanksgiving!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

What a lovely gift! That spider is just too adorable for his own good.

Finding happiness again.

Falcolf
                    Participant

I’ve got mine mostly together! I really hope my swappee enjoys what they are getting, I went a little creative. πŸ™‚ Also that spider is stinking cute!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Linda
                      Participant

I just got my gift from Natasha! I just love it! I will get photo I hope tomorrow.

I got my swap gift all together but I am broke right now I will mail on the 28th. I hope my swap buddy likes it.

Linda
                        Participant

photo 100_1017_zpseahusazx.jpg photo 100_1018_zpsvfw1mjyv.jpg photo 100_1019_zpsfmkmghdu.jpg
                          Natasha you got the gift just right I love the coffee cup. Collecting the make me happy and a lot of my friends and family are always on the look out for a different looking coffee cup. The last photo is to show how big the cup is, it is just great I LOVE IT! Thank you again Natasha.

Natasha
                          Participant

I’m so glad you like it, LindaS! I usually do a bunch of smaller items, but I liked the idea of having something made for you that ticked lots of the boxes of things you like (mugs, color scheme, dragons). I have so many pieces from that artist on my wishlist!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Rylorien
                            Participant

What artist is that? That mug is phenomenal! (And who doesn’t like the opportunity on occasion to relax with a nice, TALL stiff drink, eh?)

Natasha
                              Participant

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlwaysAzulPottery

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

siberakh1
                                Participant

Good to see items shipping out and starting to arrive. πŸ™‚ My work computer (that I’ve been using for everything) died last week, so had to pull out the personal laptop while I await a replacement or loaner from work to arrive (I work completely remote). The last item I was waiting on arrived for my swap, so I’ll get that packed up and sent out this week.

Btw, I found out from a MOD that after 5 minutes or so, you can no longer edit a post, so I will not be able to edit the first post. Just an FYI. I did manage to get the thread moved to the SWAPS section of the forum though.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.