fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I received my gifts from Sylvie yesterday.What a nice surprise.I love it.Canadian people and the chocolate are just awesome!! I love my little gift and will enjoy every bit of it.Thank you for being so thoughtful.Merry Christmas!
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

littleironhorse
      Participant

Yay! I’m glad you like it! As a side note, if find the maple butter so good by itself that I just eat it by the spoonful (just sayin’) 😉

Bodine
        Participant

You read my husband’s mind.He asked me that very question.What to eat it on besides toast.lol I opened the chocolate before I took the pic.Y’alls chocolate has a higher salt taste,which I love,that ours. Thank you,everything is perfect.

siberakh1
          Participant

Mmmmm…. Maple butter…. benefits of living up north. ?Yum!

dashesndots
            Participant

Lovely gifts so far!

My partner’s box should land at its destination on Thursday 🙂

Bodine
              Participant

Sent,due Friday,Bodinetoo’s will be sent by Monday.Not home this week so please be patient,thanks.

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

I sent mine out today, I hope my swappee likes their gifts! Its not much, but a nice little something! 🙂

Finding happiness again.

dashesndots
                  Participant

Sorry partner, yours was supposed to arrive yesterday – but the tracking hasn’t been updated since the 29th! I hope it shows up soon!

Falcolf
                    Participant

The other day I went to check my mailbox and found a surprise waiting inside! Thank you so, sooo much Tinks for the PYO Fancy Kirin, I’ve been dreaming of painting one of those for years and you just made that dream come true. 😀 Now to just figure out a scheme!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

siberakh1
                      Participant

Mine will mail out Priority on Tuesday. The last item I was waiting on arrived and I just need to wrap everything up.

Is everyone shipping/already shipped? I know of a few packages on their way, with some being watched for updates (the postal service isn’t being very good about scanning some packages this time of year causing undue stress).

Natasha – that spider is stinkin’ cute!

MandBsMom
                        Participant

The package for my swapee went out this morning!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

I got mine, and oh Bodine it is so nice! Just lovely little things, and I can’t wait to show everyone!

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
                            Participant

Very cool!You are welcome.

Tinks
                              Participant

Yay, i’m happy you liked the PYO! You should have another package coming also. Please keep me update if you receive it. Tracking hasn’t been scanned in a over a week.

littleironhorse
                                Participant

My gift box arrived today, and what lovely surprises were in there! Not only Christmas gifts, but a birthday gift as well!

Group pic

A gorgeous “Another Broken Egg Café” mug, that’s already been christened with hot chocolate, the little mug-rider was removed before consumption of course! An adorable horse ornament for the tree and a delicious tablet of Godiva dark chocolate to stay with the horsey theme.

For my birthday: “The White Dragon” which was the last of the Pern series that I had yet to read!

And last but not least, a tiny mouse for my furry friend Lune which she’s already enjoying as you can see:

Lune

Thank you very much Linda from both Lune and me! And Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.