fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps WINTER/HOLIDAY 2016 GIFT SWAP — SIGN-UPS OPEN

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

HaHa!
      I got mine today from MandBsMom! 😀
      I just finished taking a photo and will post it tomorrow when I get a chance. There were Wonderful candies, cookies, fuzzy Christmas socks, a Funny Reindeer Candy Pooper dispenser, a lovely and simply Darling little crocheted Kitty, and beautiful Lighthouse card! 😀

Thank You so much! Everything is Great!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Linda
      Participant

littleironhors I am so glad you like it all and it got there all in one piece. I was late for your Birthday but, I didn’t think you would mind.

“Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night”

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Here’s my photo of what I received from my Holiday Gift Swap Partner, MandBsMom! Thank you, Thank you!

Gift

I brought the cookies and candy into work to enjoy during the day – I have a little ‘Pantry’ of goodies in a cabinet…. And I put my little ‘Demon Kitty’ Crochet Critter on my shelf at work along with some of my Windstones and Fuzzies!

Shelf at Work

Tinks
          Participant

I got my package today from Dashesndots!! I loved everything soo soo much. This gift made my month. I haven’t been able to buy myself many Windstones over the last few years. So, i was speechless when i opened the curled dragon. Thank you soo much!(Attempting to post photos)

littleironhorse
            Participant

Here is you pic Tinks!

Tinks pic

dashesndots
              Participant

You’re so welcome Tinks – glad you liked everything! I was so worried the package was truly lost…it just decided to take a long detour I guess, haha.

The curly is very nice in brown! Glad I could get you something on your Windstone wishlist 😀

MandBsMom
                Participant

I am glad you like everything Ela Hara! And the little crocheted creature is a dragon. At least that’s what the Etsy seller calls it!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Tinks
                  Participant

How did you post the photo? I’m so lost with the new forums.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Oh that’s so funny! My mistake. The face looked like a kitty to me with the eyes and the way the mouth was done. LOL! Still Really Adorable! 🙂

littleironhorse
                      Participant

You had it right, you were just missing the “http://” part.

MandBsMom
                        Participant

I received several lovely gifts from chibishiro12!
                          First was a cute little china Morgan foal (I love these little critterz things!)
                          Then there was some chocolate and an Arabian Horse World calendar! Arabians are my favorite breed and I already put the calendar up at work. I’m going to love gazing at the beauties on there.
                          Last was a gorgeous print of two black horses in the forest. I’m going to frame this and put it up near my model horse collection.
                          Thank you so much for my gifts!!!! You nailed it!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Bodine
                          Participant

Lovely gifts everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

chibishiro12
                            Participant

I got my gifts today. I got two ACEOs from Teal Newcomb, a safari gb tadpoad, a bag of dove chocolates, and a crochet parakeet. I love all of it!
                               photo IMG_0030_zps2ruuf7ax.jpg
                              But I especially love the parakeet amigurumi. It looks like my little Yuki.  photo IMG_0032_zps0tb9cqln.jpg
                              Thanks Rylorien!

Looking for-
                              red fire young dragon
                              old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Bodine
                              Participant

Bodinetoo got his and he was shocked when he opened his coin! Thank you MATTY!!!! His eyes got wide as a child’s when he saw it.He couldn’t believe it.He is a coin collector and you could not have made him happier.We LOVE our MINIONS HAHAHA!!! They are adorable.He sent him 2 Minions,Cro-minion and Phil in Paradise.I’ll get a pic asap.Thanks Matty.That was over and above.Merry Christmas..

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Thank you Matty.That coin is a perfect gift.The minions aren’t bad either.Mimi says she loves her pen.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.