WINTER/HOLIDAY 2015 GIFT SWAP — DONE!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps WINTER/HOLIDAY 2015 GIFT SWAP — DONE!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

WOW ELA-HERA…WHOO-HOO!!! Congrats on the awesome gifts.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

I have a request,if anyone has a couple of good still shots of “Smaug”,please send them to me.I appreciate it. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
        Participant

Thank, you Secret Santa! (I didn’t see your forum name and I don’t want to put up your actual name, so please say Hi and I will thank you properly!) My package arrived today, and let me start by saying it smelled FANTASTIC! The incense scents are really interesting and I can’t wait to try them all. I think the festive peppermint candy will be perfect for tonight! I love that it comes from Etsy – I am always looking for new sources for nice incense, so thank you for showing me a new crafter.

I can’t wait to read the book from my wish list – I was dragging my feet on the novel I’m reading now because I don’t want it to end. It’ll be a little easier knowing I have something interesting waiting in the wings!

Finally, thank you so much for the mineral specimens! Both the Indian Agate and Fancy Jasper are gorgeous. They are very welcome additions to my collection!

Thank you so much for your lovely, thoughtful gifts!
          XO,
          N

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Phoegonix
          Participant

Melody, I am very glad you enjoyed your gifts! It was a bit like being asked to buy a Christmas present for a childhood hero!

Rylorien
            Participant

I’m glad you liked the gifts, Natasha!

I didn’t know for certain that I was to include my forum name so I didn’t…and it really didn’t help that I’m always trepidatious (need I say anxious?) about buying people gifts. Even so, this was the first time in awhile that I’ve been excited to do any Christmas shopping (nowadays it’s just giftcards for family since I never really know what they want or need). That you are satisfied makes me content. 🙂

Rylorien
              Participant

WooooOOOOooooOOOOooo!

Thank you Chibishirou!

I can’t imagine I was easy to shop for; in hindsight, I recall writing a lot of things but upon seeing my own person’s filled-out form, I don’t think much of what I wrote down was of much help. 🙁

I was really excited to see The Arrows Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey. I’m an odd duck and have only ever read one or two of her books, and those when I was much younger and drawn in by the art on the cover (most likely _because_ I was younger I couldn’t wrap my head around the writing style and just never clicked with it), so I can’t wait to have a gander at it.

I’m not exactly sure what the handmade beadwork ‘icicle’-shaped items were (I just kind of assumed ornaments or hanging decor), but they sparkle and I love the colors. I’m gonna take some fishing line and string them from the windows so the sun catches them in the morning.

My Japanese kanji reading skills have rotted since college but I do okay with hiragana and was able to make out the puppy’s name Sasuke (convenient since his was the only one in hiragana on the tag’s picture lol). Based on the coloring I’d guess he’s supposed to be a shibainu? He looks fully peach in the pic since it’s a scaled-down from a cellphone but he is peach with a white underbelly and neck. Nevertheless, he was cuteness personified!

And a chibi-Link plushie–something I’d never buy for myself but am happy to have.

Thank you!

So mine was from Siberkah, and oh my gosh, i almost did a back flip in the car! I’ll post pics as soon as i remember, but there was a blue lilo and stitch tee, and a blick gift card. There was also a really cute card and not one, but two news books! There was an organic bar of lovely smelling lavendar soap and finally my favorite things is this small raibow pot with a lid with a handle made from a quartz point. It is soo pretty and calming, thank you sooooo much, it really cheered me up aside of the pain i am going through now with my TMJ/TMD.

edited and added pic. thanks so much! ^_^

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

siberakh1
                Participant

Awesome! I’m glad everything arrived safely and I am glad you like your box of goodies! Yay! 😀

So many cute gifts! *squees at the chibi dog plush Rylorien!* I think that is everyone, so this year’s gift swap is a wrap! Thank you everyone for participating! 😀 Same time next year! 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.