fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2015 GIFT SWAP — DONE!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps WINTER/HOLIDAY 2015 GIFT SWAP — DONE!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

I mailed mine out yesterday!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

My swap ended up being from the same person who fixed my gold fledgling! πŸ˜€ That was a very nice surprise indeed!
      96037 (Weasels on Easels) Thank you for your lovely gifts and for doing such a fantastic repair on m signed goldie πŸ™‚
       photo 059_zpsy3mfpt5w.jpg

Comparison before repair:  photo 20151025_153020_zpskeeobnpq.jpg

This is a cute plush she made and a bracelet too:  photo 054_zpssncehdnn.jpg

This envelope will never get thrown away! My favorite animals the squirrels in Christmas garb, so cute!:  photo 055_zpslttklzrr.jpg

This beautiful photo of a cougar:  photo 056_zpsspdykx53.jpg (There are also art cards she drew but not pictured.)

I’m told there is one more thing but haven’t seen it yet! Will let you know and update accordingly!

Thank you so much Weasels on Easels! πŸ™‚

Yay its there! You should get the last item thursday or friday via PM and/or email! It’s a windstone Gift certificate. I wanted to make sure you got the package before the email. πŸ™‚ Sorry It’s not much, but this year got scattered between medical issues/bills and my phone breaking.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

chibishiro12
      Participant

I got my package today from MandBsMom. I got some bird toys and millet for my little flock, a chew toy for the guinea pigs, and chocolate for me. As well as a pretty magnetic dragon pin, parakeet figurine, koi figurine, and a crochet dragon.
         photo IMG_5575_zpsivrkvnbm.jpg photo IMG_5577_zpsiklzhflf.jpg
         photo IMG_5578_zpsurbyt7ft.jpg

I love the crochet! It’s so cute, and the little critterz parakeet is adorable! My babies and I love our gifts. Thank you!

Looking for-
        red fire young dragon
        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

MandBsMom
        Participant

I’m glad you like them! I saw in the show your collection thread that you had some of the hagen renaker koi (I have some too) so I figured the little critterz would fit right in. And I think I might have to get a crochet dragon made for me, it was too cute! The gal who makes them is near me, but I found her on Etsy.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Ela-Hera:You are a gift to the world.
            I received my box yesterday evening and I was delighted to see it was from Ela-Hera and was floored.She and I had a short conversation a while back about my wanting a keeper to paint like Smaug.She remembered that and sent me this most wonderful Christmas package.I was wanting new brushes too,how did you know??She sent me everything I needed including GCs in the store for a keeper.Thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness, generosity and mostly,your friendship.I LOVE IT! Thank you,thank you.Hugz! :love: Merry Christmas!
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yea! I’m so glad you love your ‘Smaug Painting Kit’ – I knew exactly what to get you! πŸ™‚ I just got back in town mid-day Friday, and I saw that the PYO Keepers were back in the store briefly, I hope you perhaps got one. A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you dear! And may 2016 be a much better year for everyone. :love:

I received MY Holiday Swap while I was out of town over Thanksgiving and this past week. I just got back in town mid-day yesterday, and since I have sooooooo much unpacking, laundry and stuff to do this weekend, I unfortunately won’t be able to post photos until Monday… πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Phoegonix
            Participant

I shipped on November 30th, but now the tracking is saying the package is delayed. :/ No estimate of delivery now. At least it’s closer to the recipient.

Natasha
              Participant

Sorry to hear you’re ill on top of everything, Siberahk1! I hope you feel better soon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

siberakh1
                Participant

I was pretty sick with a sinus/chest cold all last week and through the weekend (I did get from the doctor last week, so it is going away), so mine is just shipping today. My Dad is being nice and mailing it out for me today, so I can stay out of the cool, damp air outside for another day or two. It should arrive in a few days, and I hope the recipient likes their gifts! ^_^

EDIT: Box is on its way! It should arrive in a few days and my recipient should be receiving an e-gift card today in their email. πŸ˜‰

Phoegonix
                  Participant

I shipped on November 30th, but now the tracking is saying the package is delayed. :/ No estimate of delivery now. At least it’s closer to the recipient.

This is worse than a season cliffhanger! My package is in the recipient’s town, and it says sorting is completed – does that mean it’s delivering today? I don’t know!

I’m sure I’m more impatient for it to arrive than the recipient. Hehe.

Natasha
                    Participant

This is worse than a season cliffhanger! My package is in the recipient’s town, and it says sorting is completed – does that mean it’s delivering today? I don’t know!

I’m sure I’m more impatient for it to arrive than the recipient. Hehe.

It’s iffy – if sorting completed in early hours, it’s probably out for delivery. Usually if sorting complete happens later, it goes out the next day. Or at least that’s how it usually works around here!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I received MY Holiday Swap while I was out of town over Thanksgiving and this past week. I just got back in town mid-day yesterday, and since I have sooooooo much unpacking, laundry and stuff to do this weekend, I unfortunately won’t be able to post photos until Monday… πŸ™‚

Here are the photos of the Holiday Gift Swap pieces I received. πŸ™‚

I got back into town from my vacation on mid-day Friday last week, and I was so excited when I saw that I had my package from Windstone and realized that Melody was possibly my Gift Swap buddy. Melody sent a variety of items from my forum Wish List!

Matching GB Safari striped Tad Poad and Baby Poad, an Amethyst Curlie and Black Baby Uni! The Goat Milk Soap is also Awesome! There’s a Farmer’s Market in Washington DC that has a vendor who hand makes Goat Milk soaps I like as well, so that was also a perfect gift – they smell so wonderful and I’ve already started using them!

And, the Christmas card is Sooooo Cute and Totally Beautiful too! (I’ve blocked the inside design out, so everyone can be surprised when they receive theirs in the mail – you guys are gonna Love It!)

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, MELODY! I LOVE them all! :love:

photo My 2015 Gift Swap_Display_zpsixge4zso.jpg

Here’s a different angle for the Safari Tad Poad and Baby Poad:

photo My 2015 Gift Swap_CloseUp_zpsiyo4wlvu.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                        Participant

Here are the photos of the Holiday Gift Swap pieces I received. πŸ™‚

I got back into town from my vacation on mid-day Friday last week, and I was so excited when I saw that I had my package from Windstone and realized that Melody was possibly my Gift Swap buddy. Melody sent a variety of items from my forum Wish List!

Matching GB Safari striped Tad Poad and Baby Poad, an Amethyst Curlie and Black Baby Uni! The Goat Milk Soap is also Awesome! There’s a Farmer’s Market in Washington DC that has a vendor who hand makes Goat Milk soaps I like as well, so that was also a perfect gift – they smell so wonderful and I’ve already started using them!

And, the Christmas card is Sooooo Cute and Totally Beautiful too! (I’ve blocked the inside design out, so everyone can be surprised when they receive theirs in the mail – you guys are gonna Love It!)

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, MELODY! I LOVE them all! :love:

photo My 2015 Gift Swap_Display_zpsixge4zso.jpg

Here’s a different angle for the Safari Tad Poad and Baby Poad:

photo My 2015 Gift Swap_CloseUp_zpsiyo4wlvu.jpg

What a lovely, thoughtful gift! Those poads are stunning!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

Ann
                          Participant

Wow, love the poads! And beautiful curlie and uni. Wonderful Christmas package! Very nice gifts.

Melody
                            Keymaster

My gift box arrived from Kohl777 !
                              A beautiful collage/ painting /sculpture of a frosty tree branch in my favorite colors of deep blue and green,
                              -And a wonderful soft, cushy, luxuriant moss-green handmade scarf!!
                              -And some specimens of selenite crystals, showing a unique hourglass formation in them. Kohl777 collected these herself! These crystals are unique to the Oklahoma salt plains. These will be a treasured addition to my mineral collection.
                              Thank you for the wonderful gifts!!

I was pretty sick with a sinus/chest cold all last week and through the weekend (I did get from the doctor last week, so it is going away), so mine is just shipping today. My Dad is being nice and mailing it out for me today, so I can stay out of the cool, damp air outside for another day or two. It should arrive in a few days, and I hope the recipient likes their gifts! ^_^

EDIT: Box is on its way! It should arrive in a few days and my recipient should be receiving an e-gift card today in their email. πŸ˜‰

Tehee, I was wondering…I am watching and watching. πŸ˜€

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.