fbpx

Wine Berry Secret Keeper!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wine Berry Secret Keeper!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

it’s still possible that it’s a real person…that really really really wanted both of them….

Purplecat
      Participant

true. that really does need to be kept in mind. But the rash of non-paying winners is more what I’m directing my thoughts at…sorry.

frozendragon
        Participant

purplecat wrote:

true. that really does need to be kept in mind. But the rash of non-paying winners is more what I’m directing my thoughts at…sorry.

yeah I’m pretty sure that’s why we are all suspicious anyway….because it does really seem weird….

but I’m sure we will find out eventually….LOL

Purplecat
          Participant

hope so. πŸ™‚

I hope it is a real bidder. But, I can’t imagine spending $4000 on two dragons. That’s certainly alot of money no matter how you look at it.

Bob

Romeodanny wrote:

I hope it is a real bidder. But, I can’t imagine spending $4000 on two dragons. That’s certainly alot of money no matter how you look at it.

guilty!! Well almost, I paid $300 for 2 when I get my 23kt gold leaf ones and if you add the third 23kt Gold Leaf one it was $4000. It all depends on how bad you want the piece and what your funds are at the time. If I had not been out bid on the first 23kt Hatching Empress it would have been over $3500 for 2

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

guilty!! Well almost, I paid $300 for 2 when I get my 23kt gold leaf ones and if you add the third 23kt Gold Leaf one it was $4000. It all depends on how bad you want the piece and what your funds are at the time. If I had not been out bid on the first 23kt Hatching Empress it would have been over $3500 for 2

😯 😯 WOW! 😯 😯 Don’t I wish I had a budget like that! Not really; the watching and saving and finding the right piece and waiting are half the fun of collecting! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum

tdm

frozendragon
                Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

yeah it does seem off….and bidding only a little bit at a time seems a little weird to me too….

I mean I might put in a small bid to see where it’s at but then I’d put in a big one…to try to win…

I didn’t like this one. I feel that it is too dark to show off the sculptures amazing detail. It could be the lighting of the photo. πŸ˜•

Bob

twindragonsmum wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

😯 😯 WOW! 😯 😯 Don’t I wish I had a budget like that! Not really; the watching and saving and finding the right piece and waiting are half the fun of collecting! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
                    I don’t normally have that budget and BELIEVE me that money could have been used on SSSOOOO many bills but I had it at the time since it was a NASTY winter and I think I got a large tax return for my first year claiming my house
                    Those days are LONG gone though at least for now

Melody
                    Keymaster

Well, you guys aren’t gonna believe this, but those recent high bids were REAL! The bidder has already paid for them!!!… and here I was suspicious of an innocent bidder, Sorry!

Purplecat
                      Participant

Yay! That’s awesome! Congrats on a great sale!!

lamortefille
                        Participant

Woot! That’s wonderful for Windstone! My condolences to the runners-up, though…

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

Well, you guys aren’t gonna believe this, but those recent high bids were REAL! The bidder has already paid for them!!!… and here I was suspicious of an innocent bidder, Sorry!

😯 Hey don’t feel bad. We were all skeptical as well. I’d definately invite them to join the forum!

Anthony
                            Participant

Wow that person must be loaded or those CCs are going to be crying

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 214 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.