fbpx

Wine Berry Secret Keeper!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wine Berry Secret Keeper!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Awwww, stop showing me pretty things!!! Now I want this too. πŸ™„

Jodi
      Participant

Nobody sees that Lap Dragon! *swings pocket watch* You do not see anything… there is nothing to see…

Travistie
        Participant

That Lap is stunning. I just found it on Ebay a few minutes ago. I was like “WOW” 😯

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I love that lap. I wish I could afford him! Whoever gets him needs to post photos πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Bob

Jennifer wrote:

I don’t like this SK but man, that lap dragon in rainforest colors that is up right now is just what I like in colors! And I don’t even like lap dragons very much. πŸ˜‰

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!
              Olive eyes too

Jennifer wrote:

I don’t like this SK but man, that lap dragon in rainforest colors that is up right now is just what I like in colors! And I don’t even like lap dragons very much. πŸ˜‰

WOW! And she’s green! Sorry, Emerald, I totally see her.

Personally, I like this SK better than the last one – but I did like the last one a lot.

Bob

I see her even though my check book does not

Travistie
                Participant

The color blending on her is just awesome. It’s like an earth toned rainbow!
                  Would it be too early to squeak for rainforest to be the next production color? πŸ˜†

Travistie
                  Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

I liked the twilight better also, Travistie. I would have bid on that one if I could have- and didn’t have something more important to save for. I think i *might* have liked it even better than the green golds. What did it end up going for?

Not sure what she sold for. Now that I think about it, I think she sold to someone nobody here knows. There’s another thread about this one. I gotta back to that one and look.

Bob

travistie wrote:

Would it be too early to squeak for rainforest to be the next production color? πŸ˜†

I don;t think so!!

Bob

travistie wrote:

pipsxlch wrote:

I liked the twilight better also, Travistie. I would have bid on that one if I could have- and didn’t have something more important to save for. I think i *might* have liked it even better than the green golds. What did it end up going for?

Not sure what she sold for. Now that I think about it, I think she sold to someone nobody here knows. There’s another thread about this one. I gotta back to that one and look.
                        She was like $1800 very low for a Special SK

This piece is absolutely stunning!! I seriously need to start playing the lotto…::sigh::

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

frozendragon
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

pipsxlch wrote:

She was like $1800 very low for a Special SK

very low?

pfft….there have been a few that were under $1000….

the second red SK went for $1600 something….

so it’s a decent price….very low would be somewhere around $600

Tyrrlin
                          Participant

She’s GORGEOUS! Oooh, I love that combo of colors…wow.

and the forest lap dragon? *drool*

I’m SO glad I don’t collect the dragons. Good luck to whoever wins these guys! They’re stunning!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Jodi
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

I don;t think so!!

I’ll help squeak for that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 214 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.