Windstones in Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones in Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I haven’t, if you’d like to that would be cool with me.

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

I’m lazy?

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Should I send it to their email or PM it?

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

email to john@windstoneeditions.com I think is best.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

OK I just send the email to John. *Gulp* First time I’ve ever done that.

Skigod377
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Don be skeered. πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Yah, John’s nice =P I’m just really lazy that, and work is busy so I’m in and out…

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

He certainly seems very nice in the emails I’ve just gotten from him.

DragonMistress, WELCOME to our humble world! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

And btw I LOVE your “AVATAR” picture, this is awesome! πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Don be skeered. πŸ™‚

I agree with Ski! Dont be skeered! John is one cool dude! πŸ˜‰

Laurie
                    Participant

XD So whatever came of this? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

From the emails John sent me, they were going to “run it by our copyright and trademark attorney and see what he says.”

I can’t remember if I ever posted these, but here are pictures of Windstones on Harmony’s desk in “Angel” (season 5, episode 9)
                        http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/angelS5E9windstone1.jpg – I know they are blurry, but Male and Mother Kirin are in this one
                        http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/angelS5E9windstone2.jpg – White Male Uni, White Mother Uni, Gothic Uni
                        http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/angelS5E9windstone3.jpg – Can see the Male Kirin better

PhoenixTears
                        Participant

Well, it did generate *some* publicity. When my friend saw that episode of Buffy, I remember she called me and said she wanted to come over to look at an old catalog I had laying around. That the unicorn the “bratty blonde vamp” (as she called Harmony which I have to agree) was holding a hot unicorn that looked familiar. She was right and when she saw the brochure, she went out and purchased numerous Windstone unicorns. I know she’d seen them before but for some reason, this jog on the show, made her have to have them. The worlds a huge place so if one person I know bought a Windstone based on that show, let alone one episode, then certainly more people in the Buffy watching world must have sought them out somehow. People are resourceful. And despite my not liking the comments in the script, they’ve got every right to say what they want and use whatever props they want too (or else they’d have to credit every little thing that is in every show we’ve ever watched). Props are props, even though we value Windstones way above that.

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

I`ve seen the whole series… I was kind of addicted, but in my opinion the first couple of seasons were far better than the last ones… Spike was supposed to be evil… What the hell happened? :negative: Too bad I wasn`t collecting Windstones at the time… πŸ˜› I did not know Harmony had any Windstones before going through this topic…

Jasmine
                          Participant

I just finished an Angel DVD marathon…funny to be watching for them on Harmony’s desk. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.