Windstones in Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones in Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Thats really intresting πŸ˜€

pegasi1978 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I just stumbled across this thread – Pegasi, I’m impressed at your finding this! The pictures are pretty neat. It’s just a pity Windstone couldn’t generate more publicity from this – but your notes are perfect.

Thanks GB. I remember when my husband and I were watching the episode on dvd I said “Oh my god, that’s a Windstone!” I didn’t even catch most of the description. I wasn’t part of the forum at the time so I didn’t think about mentioning it to anyone.

For some reason this week I decided to see if anyone else had spotted it. I figured someone else had to be a “Buffy” fan and saw it too. When I didn’t find a thread I knew one needed to be started. I plopped the dvd in my computer, made the screen caps and viola!

It kind of reminded me of the SOS (Save our Sailors) Sailor Moon Sightings of a Different Kind. It chronicled sightings of Sailor Moon in various places like a JLA comic, on “Reboot” and associated with several bands.

I’m still waiting to see if my note will be approved at TV.com. Hopefully they will.

Cool Pegasi, let us know the link to it once it gets approved! πŸ˜€ I am really interested in what will turn up from this! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Sweet! I just checked tv.com and my note about the Windstone unicorns got approved.

You can see it here. It’s the first note listed since it’s the most recent one added.

Sweet. πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Great way to get the word out.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Definately. Who knows there may be some new Windstone Editions buyers even know because of this.

I know that they had at least one windstone gargoyle, not the hyena but the other one like it, right up at the till in the store for a number of episodes.

To have it right at the till says something good about windstone gargoyles I think.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

GFiEND wrote:

I know that they had at least one windstone gargoyle, not the hyena but the other one like it, right up at the till in the store for a number of episodes.

To have it right at the till says something good about windstone gargoyles I think.

See I knew there were other Windstones in other episodes. I also remember seeing the White Male Unicorn or White Young Unicorn in a display case at the Magic Box in at least one other episode.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Sweet! I just checked tv.com and my note about the Windstone unicorns got approved.

You can see it here. It’s the first note listed since it’s the most recent one added.

Hey, Pegasi, how do you check out if there are any comments on your post or not? I have never been to that site before LOL πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’m not to familiar with that site either. The note I added is on the episode summary and should always be there. You can’t really leave comments on notes, you can only leave them on blogs and then in forums.

ohhhh ok, I see. Thanks, and that is cool of you for doing this. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Hello, I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for several months, I am so glad that there are as many windstone lovers out there. I just wanted to add that Windstone Unicorns are also in an episode of Angel, the girl has them on here desk at the agency Angel owns, she even has the rare Gothic unicorn!

Welcome to the forums!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

Hello, I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for several months, I am so glad that there are as many windstone lovers out there. I just wanted to add that Windstone Unicorns are also in an episode of Angel, the girl has them on here desk at the agency Angel owns, she even has the rare Gothic unicorn!

That would more than likely be Harmony (the vampire in question from the beginning of this thread) since she crossed over from Buffy to Angel. Hmm…now I’ll have to pull out Angel and look for them on “Harm’s” desk.

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Did someone send a link to this thread to John or Mel?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.