fbpx

Windstone Visit

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Visit

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Bob

BTW I saw the Poads in person and they still did not really do anyting for me. Sorry. They are cute but no real connection

Skigod377
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

BTW I saw the Poads in person and they still did not really do anyting for me. Sorry. They are cute but no real connection

I doubt we will all ever agree unanimously on anything. Its part of our charm. What do their feet look like??

Bob

yu can hardly even see the feet if i remember corectly. They are just on the sides if the round body

Starbreeze
          Participant

Boo Hoo! We still don’t know what Poad feet look like!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bob

starbreeze wrote:

Boo Hoo! We still don’t know what Poad feet look like!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

They are very tiny on the bottom of the poad. If I remember correctly they do not even stick out at all

Starbreeze
              Participant

Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

BipolarBear
                Participant

I’m glad to hear you got to see the shop. Isn’t Bird fun. I’ve wanted a military macaw ever since i met bird. It was a long time before he’d let me touch him. I enjoy bringing all my good friends to windstone and showing them around. It’s nice to hear that my mom is one of the three nicest people in the world. I’ll have to get her a mug that says so.I’m thinking of bringing some more friends to visit windstone for the holidays. maybe you could stop by at the same time and we can all get a grand tour. It’s too bad you didn’t get to see it back when ALL the animals were there. They had an entire room full of birds of all different species, a squirrel named hurricane, oh so many animals it’s hard to remember them all. Now most of them are at Melody’s house.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

Bob

BiPolarBear wrote:

I’m glad to hear you got to see the shop. Isn’t Bird fun. I’ve wanted a military macaw ever since i met bird. It was a long time before he’d let me touch him. I enjoy bringing all my good friends to windstone and showing them around. It’s nice to hear that my mom is one of the three nicest people in the world. I’ll have to get her a mug that says so.I’m thinking of bringing some more friends to visit windstone for the holidays. maybe you could stop by at the same time and we can all get a grand tour. It’s too bad you didn’t get to see it back when ALL the animals were there. They had an entire room full of birds of all different species, a squirrel named hurricane, oh so many animals it’s hard to remember them all. Now most of them are at Melody’s house.

I want to go down there again and actually meet Melody. She was sick wiht the flu when I stopped by. I’m not sure what the holidays will bring becuase winter storms bring major OT at work. I’m a dispatcher for at&t and when the ground turns to mud all the phone lines start having trouble and they do not offer OT year round so you have to grab it when you can. How else will I be able to afford more Windstones??
                    Let me know and I’ll see how the OT is. I know for sure I’m working New Years Day for double time and a half because I got scheduled for it.

Arlla
                    Participant

;_; I wish I could go…I wanna see poad feet…and pet burd….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

Arlla wrote:

;_; I wish I could go…I wanna see poad feet…and pet burd….

Whu can’t you go?? It sounds like you are right there

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.