fbpx

Windstone Visit

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Visit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Howdy,

I drove down to the Wnidstone Factory yesterday. Melody had the flu so I was not able to meet her face to face but she did send her regrets.
      I met Karen, Susie and Vanitd gave me a tour of the place. I got the see the infamous OW cart and hold and touch some of the most beautiful OW’s EVER!!
      Vantid was so nice she took me all over and showed me all the animals also. Sorry I do not remember all their names except Burd and Marshmellow. Burd did tricks for me and let me pet him which I have been told is very rare since he does not normally like men.
      I do have to say I was shocked at how few workers there where pumping out all the Windstones we all LOVE so dearly.
      I was able to hold one of the Gold Emperors that was being shipped to a store somewhere. I did see a couple Fledglings in the original Old Green but they where not exactly complete yet. If I remember correctly none of them had eyes yet.
      Karen, Susie and Vantid are 3 of the nicest people on the planet. I got to see all sorts of old Melody drawings. Vantid had all sorts of dead birds also some where antiques. I think they where being used as study models. I also got to see a ton of the new Hybrid Emerald Peacock dragons waiting to be packaged and shipped. The colors are very vibrate.
      There where so many older Windstones that it made my head spin. They where all over the place hidden on shelves watching over everything.
      I even saw an old Original Green Emperor sitting in the corner watching over everything.
      There where boxes and boxes in one place and Vantid said they where all the old Windstones. I wish there was a Windstone Museum somewhere so these could get put on display

If anyone is even in the area. I would highly suggest stopping by and checking things out.
      Sorry since Melody was not there I can not update anything else!!

Bob

DantheDragon
        Participant

Oh wow, you pet Burd? He just chased me around into Vantid’s office last time I was there XD

Isn’t the OW cart just amazing? 😯

Bob

the OW cart was beyond words to actually see them all in person. Yes burd let me pet him and danced for me

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

*SO jealous right now!!!* =)

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Aww, DM I’m so glad you got to go! Very fitting for one of their longest-time collectors to be at his “Graceland” πŸ˜‰

and….you mean the HEP dragons are avaliable to order!??!? Did you just see the family or were there laps/scratchers/OW too? wow!

Bob

off the top of my head I can only remember the male and females. I do not remember any others right now. I’m not sure if they are being shipped out yet. They look alot like the rainbow’s an peacock ones to me. Maybe when I finally get them adn put them nbext to the Rainbow and Peacock ones i will see the difference. It also did not sound like the final name was decided on so I do not think the box stickers are done yet. It sounded like they would not really be ready to finally ship until at least Monday.
                  Yes Graceland was wonderful!!!

You’re so lucky to be living so close… us poor east coasters.. You definitely sound like you had a blast.

If I ever make it over that way, I’ll definitely HAVE to show up at the Windstone cavern to visit! XD

Dangit, Dragon Master, I was so bummed that we didn’t get to meet you! I have to apologize for being the one who got my mom sick. πŸ™ Stupid twist of fate.

I’m glad you had fun, though! Amazing… Burd let you pet him?!?

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Who or what is Burd? An Emu I’m guessing?

Bob

Chessapeaka wrote:

Dangit, Dragon Master, I was so bummed that we didn’t get to meet you! I have to apologize for being the one who got my mom sick. πŸ™ Stupid twist of fate.

I’m glad you had fun, though! Amazing… Burd let you pet him?!?
                      Burd was a blast! He did let me pet him a little I was not sure how much he liked me petting him. I was a little nervous since I know how strong those beaks can be. I’m sure I will be down there again at some time in the future.

Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

Who or what is Burd? An Emu I’m guessing?

No he is the office bird I’m not sure what kind of bird he is though

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Oh so a little bird? Is he bright pretty colors? πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

I think Burd is a military macaw? I can’t remember… haven’t seen photos. I’ve only just heard him yelling on the phone… and sticking his tongue in Vantid’s ear.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

I think Burd is a military macaw? I can’t remember… haven’t seen photos. I’ve only just heard him yelling on the phone… and sticking his tongue in Vantid’s ear.

I thought vantid posted a picture somewhere….because I’m thinking I saw a picture….or I’m just having visions…..you know how it goes…. πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.