fbpx

Windstone tattoo

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone tattoo

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Thank you, sbianchi. πŸ˜€

Same here, Nam.

You’re probably right, ‘medley. The gun disguises the needles quite well. πŸ˜‰

You’re right, tasgrs. The calf is a good place to get one, too.

Stephanie
      Participant

Needles for shots or drawing blood go a tad bit deeper than a tattoo needle. Plus, after a shot or giving blood… you leave with some disconfert and a bruse later… a tattoo you get a completely different sinsation and you have art on your body for a very long time to come.

I dislike needles but I love tattoos! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

lamortefille
        Participant

We’ll convince Barrdwing yet! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Really, I’m just playin’. Tats aren’t for everybody.

Heather
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

We’ll convince Barrdwing yet! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Really, I’m just playin’. Tats aren’t for everybody.

😯

Hee. If I didn’t get a tattoo in my twenties, I doubt I’ll get one now. Although come to think of it, I kinda did: I accidentally stabbed a very sharp pencil lead into my finger during an exam. It left a permanent greenish-gray mark. There. That’s my version of a tat. Eh? πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
            Participant

πŸ˜† @ your pencil point tattoo. πŸ˜‰

Starbreeze
              Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

😯

Hee. If I didn’t get a tattoo in my twenties, I doubt I’ll get one now. Although come to think of it, I kinda did: I accidentally stabbed a very sharp pencil lead into my finger during an exam. It left a permanent greenish-gray mark. There. That’s my version of a tat. Eh? πŸ˜‰

I have one of those pencil tats. I got it in 7th grade. The boy sitting in front of me turned around with his pencil in his hand and accidentally stabbed me in the knee. I can still find the spot if I look for it.:lol:

lamortefille
                Participant

In the knee?? Ouch!! πŸ™

Starbreeze
                  Participant

It really hurt at the time. That’s why I remember it so well. πŸ™‚

Barrdwing wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

😯

I’ll be fifty on my next Birthday and I’m seriously considering getting a tattoo of my dog. πŸ˜†

Clicky please * * * *

Katherine
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

😯

I have one of those pencil tats. I got it in 7th grade. The boy sitting in front of me turned around with his pencil in his hand and accidentally stabbed me in the knee. I can still find the spot if I look for it.:lol:

Haha…I also have one in my leg when my sister stabbed me with a pencil on purpose!

lamortefille
                      Participant

You guys can start your own pencil point tattoo club! πŸ˜†

Go for it khat; it’s never too late. πŸ˜‰

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I have 3 tattoos. My biggest/favorite/couldn’t pay me to have it removed one is a portrait I drew of my old Pip dog; the artist cleaned out the details of my drawing and put it in a dreamcatcher to frame it.

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

How pretty!

lamortefille
                            Participant

That’s a cool idea: putting it in a dreamcatcher! πŸ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.