fbpx

Windstone Dragons: Listed by color and sculpt

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Dragons: Listed by color and sculpt

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the fruits of your obsession! It’ll be a wonderful reference. 🙂

darjeb
      Participant

FABULOUS IDEA

Pegasi1978
        Participant

On that note, what’s become of the Ravnheart database? It looks like it hasn’t been updated for a year. I wonder if any of us could help out, there is no shortage of obsessive collectors in this community. It was a really valuable resource. 🙂

Life has been a bit crazy. I’m still gathering the data, even if I haven’t posted it online.

littleironhorse
          Participant

I’m happy to hear that 🙂

I thought that it had been abandoned, although honestly, I would have understood. It can be very time consuming!

Bodine
            Participant

White Secret Keeper?
              I know the curlies are lp but what about we just add our colored curlies,you go from there and I bet you get them all.I personally love the curled ones and since you have the Mother and Male,why not add the little ones?JIC you want them,here are mine:Violet Flame,Amethyst,Rainbow,Silver,Nutmeg,Toasted Pearl,Emerald/Peacock,Glacier Pearl{?},Copper/Patina and Sand.
              Then there is:White,Black/Gold,Russet,Serpentine,Gold,the Pink ones, etc…these were all sold from the store not Ebay,right?Correct me if I am wrong about any of these.Or you can just ignore this if you wish :bigsmile:
              Thanks for taking the time to do the list.Very cool of you. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pam

It would be great if you could also mark the colors that are retired 🙂

Mike
                Participant

Curls:
                  Brown, Green, *White, Emerald, Rainbow, Black Gold, *Gold, *Emerald Peacock, Amethyst, Copper Patina, Silver w/blue eyes, Silver w/ Lavender eyes, Autumn Leaf, Blue Pearl, Glacier, Lavender Pearl, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Pink or sometimes called Pearly Pink, *Red Flame, Sand, Serpentine, Toasted Pearl, Violet Flame, Color Shift

*signed

I have them all listed as LPs.

darjeb
                  Participant

That is just fantastic of you. I would love to get it by email. I’ll send you a PM.

Aaron
                    Participant

Ok, so apparently I’m a dork, too, because I had created a list as well to help me keep track of my collection and what is available, retired, etc.. So, I’ll share it here, too. I focused on the Regular/Limited Production dragons in which most of the sculpts had been made (so, for example, it doesn’t include Pearly Pink or Aquamarine because only a few sculpts have been made in those colors). Also, I did not include Special Store and Ebay items. Let me know if you see any errors. And let me know if my link doesn’t work for some reason. Hope this works!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AocoLMeDwkTMdHRHYkRVUnQzRmRham9weW8tdVdsUGc#gid=0

Mike
                      Participant

Will see about updating this list in a few days. Adding the BVP, Aquamarines, new version of hatchings, Gargoyle types, rock dragons , etc.

Kim
                        Blocked

Someone just told me about this thread to look up the dates for colours and the spreadsheets are great! Thanks WolfenMachine and houseam for sharing them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

darjeb
                          Participant

No curlies? I know that would make the list ridiculously long since they have been offered in sooo many colors

That would be a long list I have over 30 of them and they are all the regular colors not specials.

Anonymous

WolfenMac You are without a doubt a great asset to the Windstone Cult. I was wondering, how am I going to find out all I missed. As I have been out of touch with my Windstones for 5 years and 20 years before that. Now that all the surgery is over and I have all this time to play. Whala a catch up list. Thanks: Michael

Anonymous

Wow I thought I was the only Like everything arranged for collections that chart is great. I started one with the pictures of the Dragon Family along with the matching Wizards, Cat and Mouse, along with the Oriental Dragons. It is a lot of work. I would like to find a way that most people who are responsible, to have access to The Windstone Encyclopedia to add to it. Based on WolfenMacs’ and what I assembled of pictures. Like The Windstone Editions Encyclopedia but better All the Special Editions Etc. It would be to much for one person, but if we have a massive joint effort, it could work. You could setup a log in page where people can download pictures and info in a category style. Then have our elected, computer wise maintenance Editors put it together. An ad as you go along pace. We can use a lot of what is already made. A bigger Better Windstone Editions Encyclopedia, if it was made by Windstone it is in there. May be I’m just blowing wind in the air.

etruscan
                                Participant

Don’t overlook the Windstone Editions archive at Astral Castle. It’s been “frozen”, so not updated after 2008, but it is a great reference for photos and dates for earlier pieces.

http://astralcastle.com/00-archive/windstone/wsframe.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.