fbpx

Windstone Dragons: Listed by color and sculpt

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Dragons: Listed by color and sculpt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Okay, because Im a d0rk-I made a spread sheet of all the Windstonoe dragons ever made, production and limited production, and listed them by color on one tab and by sculpt on another. I figured for a lot of the newer (and some of the older too) members to help keep track of what was made in what color, as of 9-2-11

It can be found here-let me know if this doesn’t work

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmQfIc8295s7dE5VYjJHTDltSzN5LUdXV1Y4YkFlNkE&hl=en_US

I’ll be glad to email a copy to anyone too

What a wonderful gift to the forum! Thank you so much!!, I would love one when it’s available. There is such an advantage to being a “dork” and even more great to have a “dork” in the forum family!!! πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
      Participant

You’re welcome ^_^ Im glad at least one other person (besides me) can enjoy this. I updated with a link to it.

Bullsquid
        Participant

Thanks for making this, Wolfen. It really is a nice resource to have, especially for those of us (like me) who were out of the Windstone loop for a while. But I have to ask, where is emerald peacock? No love for the blue-green dragons? πŸ˜› I kid, of course. πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
          Participant

OMG! *headdesk* THANK YOU Bullsquid! I cannot BELIEVE I forgot Emerald Peacock! I went over and over this list about 3 or 4 times. I’ll add them πŸ™‚

Kalandra
            Participant

Wow what a great reference! Thats awesome Wolfen!

Kalandra

littleironhorse
              Participant

Thanks Wolfen, that’s a great reference! I was asking myself if there had ever been other LP Fledlgings that I was unaware of… seems not.

Just a note: I’m pretty sure that the Old Green Fledglings were only ever available direct through Windtone…

Nicole
                Participant

No curlies? I know that would make the list ridiculously long since they have been offered in sooo many colors

Syn
                  Participant

Pearly Pink Lap?

siberakh1
                    Participant

Thanks so much Wolfen! This will be very helpful to many forum members, especially to any new members! πŸ™‚

Syn – Pearly Pink Laps were only LP in one batch (or was it two small batches?). Technically, the same is true of the copper patina dragons, the silver dragons, the amethyst orientals (so far), the old green fledgling, the old brown fledglings, scratcher, lap and old warrior, white old warrior, gold fledgling and lap dragon, violet flame fledgling, rainbow scratcher, and the secret keepers in gold, rainbow, and peacock. *I think I got them all!*

dragonshoard
                      Participant

Thanks for the list. You are not the only compulusive collector out there. I will compare it with my list this week and let you know if I find anything else you missed. Mine is based on the astralcastles list and what I have seen on the windstone store. Astralcastles seems to have stopped updating about 2-3 years ago, and I just found the windstone store in July so I’m sure there are several (lots?) of LP stuff from the store that I have missed. Thanks for helping all of us figure out what we are missing from our collections.

Christine
                        Participant

On that note, what’s become of the Ravnheart database? It looks like it hasn’t been updated for a year. I wonder if any of us could help out, there is no shortage of obsessive collectors in this community. It was a really valuable resource. πŸ™‚

Pam

This is neat. Any plans to extend to unicorns, cats, etc?

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

What a fantastic resource. This is one of those awesome procjests that Everyone At Windstone has always wanted to do but Everyone At Windstone never had time to do!

Thank you must sincerely.
                              I have made this a sticky.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

This is neat. Any plans to extend to unicorns, cats, etc?

Working on it now πŸ™‚ And adding Em Pea. The cats, unicorns, griffins etc. won’t be as neatly organized as the dragons since, for instance, there are no orange tabby griffins, but there are orange tabby cats (although orange tabby griffins would be awesome…)

Jennifer-Aww, I feel honored to be stickied πŸ™‚ πŸ˜› I’ll keep this updated as more pieces are released.

As for the curlies-I have a hard time keeping up with whats been released and what hasn’t-I can add them, but I will need some help remembering. Same with some of the other odd pieces-like the hatching dinosaurs and some of the candle lamps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.