fbpx

Will These Work?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Will These Work?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I just flipped! But that’s not the brand I use, so whew! I have the DecoArt Staining Antiquing medium “Turns acrylics into a stain” too.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
      Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

That they’re discontinuing it? Or what it does? What it does in written on the bottle 😀 but every person I’ve spoken to in every art supply shop from Micheals to the high end folks in Utah have said that the item is being discontinued and they didn’t know why…… and boy are they pissed about it!

twindragonsmum
        You’d think the manufacturer would have a note on their Web site saying it is being discontinued. I’ve not used that product. I used the DecoArt Antiquing medium. You might try looking for that instead.

Skigod377
        Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I just went to the craft store today in anticipation of someday buying some PYOs, and I bought a few things that I’ve got questions about. Will these work? Left to right:
          FolkArt Antiquing Polish Black / FolkArt Antiquing Polish White / Delta Ceramcoat Satin Interior Varnish / Winsor & Newton Water Colour Art Masking Fluid (the lady said this would work for acrylics too, but it says it’s for use on paper and it’s very runny – would it stick to an eye or jewel?)

Thank you! Any help is appreciated.Except for the Masking stuff, that is the same stuff I use. Works great for me.

Jasmine
          Participant

Whats the difference between the gel stain and polish?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.