fbpx

Will Rock/Little Rock Dragons ever come back?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will Rock/Little Rock Dragons ever come back?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

Congratulations, Bayoudragon! Your Little Rock Dragon is gorgeous! Although I love practically all Windstone colors, I have a major soft spot for the earthy-colored ones like yours! He’s absolutely beautiful! :bigsmile:

windstonefan
      Participant

Sorry Kyrin. I wondered why someone wrote me telling me that people were looking for the Rock Dragon I have. I see why now.

Even though I need the money I won’t sell him. Just something about him that I am not willing to part with him.(took me years to find him) An yes he is in my house. Because my brother already broke a large dragon that cost me 250.00 that I keep in my flower gardern. People are clumsey. An even cement ones do brake.

Who would want to put this beauty outside and take the chance. Not me. But since I am keeping him– to my friend Kyrin I will make sure my boys know that you want him. And I will look around for you too.

windstonefan

darjeb
        Participant

I have both the large and small cement dragons and I keep them in the house because I am afraid something might happen to one of them. Unfortunately they are to heavy to set on my glass shelves so I put them on the floor in the living room and my dog knocked the small one into the large one and the little one has damage to two of his claws. I got them both from a Forum member a couple of years ago and he sold them to me for what he paid Windstone for them which was very nice of him. Does anybody have any idea as to how to fix him?

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I have both the large and small cement dragons and I keep them in the house because I am afraid something might happen to one of them. Unfortunately they are to heavy to set on my glass shelves so I put them on the floor in the living room and my dog knocked the small one into the large one and the little one has damage to two of his claws. I got them both from a Forum member a couple of years ago and he sold them to me for what he paid Windstone for them which was very nice of him. Does anybody have any idea as to how to fix him?

I’d suggest using something like apoxie sculpt, which is an epoxy that dries (cures, actually) very hard indeed. It is also, in my experience, fine outside in case they ever get displayed outside in the future.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t care what they are made out of just because I’d have to be off my rocker to leave a Windstone outside unattended! LOL! My rockdragon is safe and sound in my house and that where it is gonna stay!

and as a side note, that Rockfish Rockdragon was EPIC!!! We need more like THAT! *begs*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

darjeb
              Participant

I’d suggest using something like apoxie sculpt, which is an epoxy that dries (cures, actually) very hard indeed. It is also, in my experience, fine outside in case they ever get displayed outside in the future.

Thanks Jennifer

darjeb
                Participant

Thanks again Jennifer – Can you tell me where I can purchase Apoxie Sculpt?

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

darjeb, I get mine off amazon ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Elena
                    Participant

Thanks again Jennifer – Can you tell me where I can purchase Apoxie Sculpt?

Check out the local Taxidermy shops, thats where I get mine! 🙂
                      or
                      http://www.avesstudio.com
                      This is the company that makes apoxie scult and you can buy it direct or they have a list of places in your area that do sell it. They were super helpful (directed me to the taxidermy shop I use now) when I contacted them years ago.

Purplecat
                      Participant

The green one is really pretty! Heck, if they come out with some great color schemes, I suspect that some of us would be willing to trade our cement ones for them to people that want a cement one.

THIS! I’d trade my cement rock dragon for one in greens in a split second. I drooled all over my keyboard when I saw the green little rock dragon above.

Mike
                        Participant

One of only two sculpts I do not own myself, but do so want. I do not care if cement or not and yes my Little rock one lives inside. Had a dragon stolen off my porch once, will never take that chance again.
                          Rock Dragon, I have searched the web and any store that listed seems to be out. But I still search on. I was lucky to find the Little Rock Dragon this way.
                          And just to say the other is a Moon. I am sure one of those will re-appear some day too. Just have to time the money right between trips, to far off places. Although my offer to search a certain warehouse still stands, will catalog all things I find in it, even the live ones. 😉
                          Just say when Melody or John!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.