fbpx

Who followed you home?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Who followed you home?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Let’s see….the Peacock Male and young dragon came from stores, the Peacock Emperor was in a shop that we’d gone into a couple of times. I had seen him about 2 weeks prior to actually buying him. After I saw him the first time, I came home and started hunting for a reference price. Once I had an idea of what they were going for in the Peacock, (knowing it’s a retired color…) I made a point of going back the following weekend to take the plunge. πŸ˜‰ I was totally convinced he’d be gone before I could go back. And when we walked into the shop, I immediately looked to the case, and didn’t see him at first. Then I realized the shopkeeper had rearranged the case, and relocated the Emp to the bottom. *whew!* I bought him and carried him around with me for while in his box before deciding he needed to go sit in the car; he was just too awkward to carry. πŸ˜€ The lap and scratcher came from the online Windstone store. I kind of rushed to grab them when the retirement was announced. Now I’m waiting on 3 Peacocks from eBay to be delivered

Skigod377
    Participant

Awww I have not seen a store with Windstones since 2004. πŸ™ Maybe Hawaii will have some…

Skylover
      Participant

Hmm. Interesting. I believe that there’s actually three local retailers in my area. I know the owners and employees of two of them very well, so most of my pieces were bought at a store. I’ve been collecting for about eight years now, and I’ve got to have over 100 now!

A mother coiled will be joining my family very soon! πŸ˜€ She should be here in a few days!

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Congratulations, kenziesmommy!

Maria
          Participant

I can’t buy on impulse that well since there are no stores here. I kinda sorta try to plan my buying, but then some special dragon pops up that’s real pretty and expensive and I must have it, and there goes the Windstone budget. πŸ˜›

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.