fbpx

White dragon collection on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone White dragon collection on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Now that I have the three curls, I’d saw white isn’t my favorite color, but I still like it a LOT. I bid on the mama and baby, and am watching the young dragon. Don’t care for that baby much, so he’ll probably end up on eBay. Wish that was the harder to find one, and the hatching baby empress was the more common one πŸ˜€

Purplecat
    Participant

I actually was only interested in the hatchling of that pair if you did get them, but I’m afraid of going broke on the three I’m bidding on so I really can’t commit to anything but let me know if you do get them and want to resell the hatchling.

What is the rareist and Oldest windstone colour?

Griffiness wrote:

What is the rareist and Oldest windstone colour?

weirdly many peices are different. But the white does seem to always bring the highest prices. The brown and old green I think are actually pretty common in like the “family” set, but rare in the emperors. But those colors are the oldest. Brown I think was the first. Peacock is probably the MOST common of all…but is highly desired in coils, and royal hatchers. So White, then Emerald to me is the rarest. Not counting the one of a kinds…like pink! ha!

Skigod377
      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Not counting the one of a kinds…like pink! ha!

Pink?!!! Where??!!! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
        Participant

Only in our dreams (sigh) πŸ˜‰

purplecat wrote:

I actually was only interested in the hatchling of that pair if you did get them, but I’m afraid of going broke on the three I’m bidding on so I really can’t commit to anything but let me know if you do get them and want to resell the hatchling.

He’ll get posted here if I do get so lucky. And, if you’re broke, I always do trades πŸ˜€

Purplecat
          Participant

Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out!

skigod377 wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Not counting the one of a kinds…like pink! ha!

Pink?!!! Where??!!! πŸ˜†

hee hee hee πŸ˜€

Thanks for the info Whippet πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Only in our dreams (sigh) πŸ˜‰

Thanks goodness! 😈

Jodi
              Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

See the good deal on the family too? A white dad, peacock mom and emerald baby for a BIN of 200!

NO WAY! Did they sel?? I checked everywhere?

Nope. Here’s the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/mom-dad-baby-pena-sculpted-handpainted-statue-mythical_W0QQitemZ220090924215QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

emerald212 wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

See the good deal on the family too? A white dad, peacock mom and emerald baby for a BIN of 200!

NO WAY! Did they sel?? I checked everywhere?

Nope. Here’s the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/mom-dad-baby-pena-sculpted-handpainted-statue-mythical_W0QQitemZ220090924215QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Got’em! thanks!
                Ps. What’s that little green one worth? he’ll be for sale once he gets here. Not a fan of those ones, but have wanted that mama since I first got into them. Male looks like he’ll be cool too.

Maria
                Participant

Good buy, bluepony. Congrats. You’ll have to ask littleironhorse about the worth of the hatchling.

SPark
                  Participant

I recall paying something like $60 for my emerald hatchling.

SPark wrote:

I recall paying something like $60 for my emerald hatchling.

Wow, that much? I thought they were all about $25.

I showed my husband and he hates the white male. haha. Yet he wanted the peacock one like no one’s buisness πŸ™„ I think it’s because of the curls. He odens’t like that white one either. I can’t wait to see them though.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.