fbpx

White dragon collection on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone White dragon collection on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I’m sure people check evil-bay regularly but for those who may be blocked at work someone is selling what looks like the entire white family. FYI.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsnease_axisQQhtZ-1

wolflodge100
    Participant

yes, I saw that 😈

See the good deal on the family too? A white dad, peacock mom and emerald baby for a BIN of 200!

whippetluv wrote:

See the good deal on the family too? A white dad, peacock mom and emerald baby for a BIN of 200!

NO WAY! Did they sel?? I checked everywhere?

I want that white coiled. Actually, I want them all, but alas, I’ll go for what I want most first….then the rest πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Ski’s after that white coiled too.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ski’s after that white coiled too.

sucks to be me πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Sucks to be both of you 😈

Purplecat
          Participant

White Kinglet!!!!White h. empress!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!

SPark
            Participant

I don’t really like the whites.

Although I really wish I could afford to get an emerald kinglet. Sucks to be broke!

Skigod377
              Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Sucks to be both of you 😈

Hahahaha!!

Jodi
                Participant

SPark wrote:

I don’t really like the whites.

Although I really wish I could afford to get an emerald kinglet. Sucks to be broke!

I agree. I don’t really like the whites either. I have a White Small Wizard (more cream, really) and my white coiled, and white griffins. I’m getting the griffin chicks, but no more dragons. I have a White Young Dragon, but it’s on ebay right now. I just couldn’t get fond of it. It’s starting price is the price I paid for it from BTs, so it may not go, although they have one for more right now. *shrugs* We’ll see.

Purplecat
                  Participant

I’m so excited!!!!!!!! I sat forever deciding what to bid on. Go figure it wasn’t even what I origionally thought I would bid on. Does anyone else ever do that?? Oh, I hope I get them! I hate ebay sometimes, it would be so much less stress to just be able to know its yours but I may have to delay getting my artist prints run for six more weeks or maybe just do the cow cause its nearly 900 dollars cheaper to print. It’s an addiction, you guys are a bad influence but I love it! I bid on the white father, an old green father and the fledgling white. I’m considering trying to get several of the father dragons in my favorite colors. He’s probably my favorite mold along with the fledgies.

purplecat wrote:

I’m so excited!!!!!!!! I sat forever deciding what to bid on. Go figure it wasn’t even what I origionally thought I would bid on. Does anyone else ever do that?? Oh, I hope I get them! I hate ebay sometimes, it would be so much less stress to just be able to know its yours but I may have to delay getting my artist prints run for six more weeks or maybe just do the cow cause its nearly 900 dollars cheaper to print. It’s an addiction, you guys are a bad influence but I love it! I bid on the white father, an old green father and the fledgling white. I’m considering trying to get several of the father dragons in my favorite colors. He’s probably my favorite mold along with the fledgies.

Yuppers, I hate eBay too. Love the BIN’s though.
                    You might be in luck. There are two white males ont ehre, so MAYBE that will help keep them down a little.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.