fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

You can’t change her… Like you said, it would just start trouble and in the end, it won’t solve or change anything.

Breathe in, breathe out and move forward – and get a hug from me!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

A whole new low… I had to work today so I was missing out on today’s festivities. ( I wasn’t too dissappointed) but my sister just called me to say she found my grandmother’s ashes in the dumpster.. I can’t formulate words right now.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stormbreeze
        Participant

Oh… my… that is, that is truly horrifying. I am so sorry.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Elena
          Participant

Ugh… so whine….

found out that I’ve been passed over again for a permanent position. 😥 I’ve been passed over 4 times in the last 2 months! And for people with absolutely no experience!

I don’t get it. I’ve been there almost 2 years (been passed over at least 8 times now) have worked hard and get fantastic performance reviews from my supervisors. My supervisors are baffled as well.

I’m really at a loss… and find myself contemplating looking for another job. I really like what I do but I don’t know if I can keep putting up with crap from management. 🙁

Prezaurian
            Participant

A whole new low… I had to work today so I was missing out on today’s festivities. ( I wasn’t too dissappointed) but my sister just called me to say she found my grandmother’s ashes in the dumpster.. I can’t formulate words right now.

That’s because there AREN’T words for that. Unbelievable.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Thanks everyone… I dont mean to whine so much about this but its so difficult to talk yo anyone around here about it. Ugh… can’t wait till this is over with.

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

And yes, we did save them.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

chibishiro12
                  Participant

And yes, we did save them.

I’m glad that you could save them. Hang in there. (hugs)

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

That’s so awful to hear! It’s really terrible. 🙁

Hope your sis saved them and that they (and the vessel) are alright?

So Sorry.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Oh man. How narcissistic can you get? At least your sister found them. (and isn’t it a felony to dispose of human remains, even ashes, in such a manner?)

I’m soo very stupid, I’m afraid I’m destroying everything, the hopes of finally making a living wage and supporting my family right. So I’m due to report for orientation next Tuesday for the company that wants to hire my husband and I to drive truck. A couple weeks ago I started feeling kind of short of breath, left calf aches, we’d spent a few days at his brothers and I blamed it on all the cigarette smoke in there. (I never smoked; my husband does but he’s good about taking it outside except in the car) Finally day before yesterday I COULD. NOT. BREATHE. I couldn’t walk 15 feet without having to stop and gasp, my chest hurt, I was nauseated, felt like I’d pass out. Fell asleep feverish early that evening, was back to where I had been the last couple of weeks yesterday, today I wake up with an aura migraine (just an ache now) and my left arm is messed up. It is like it’s asleep. It aches, hard to move, and the hand is purply and noticeably cold to the touch. It’s somewhat better after taking 2 Goody’s high dose aspirins and a handful of baby ones. A little short of breath but that’s maybe nerves.
                        My mom has Factor V Leiden, a genetic clotting disorder that causes excessive clotting. She is very symptomatic- her arms legs and lungs are full of clots.
                        I’m low income uninsured. Doctors are an impossibility- they just refuse people like me (I’ve tried when badly injured or very sick in the past). Emergency room is forced by the government to take you, but you’ll end up in debtor’s prison. (they have talked about reinstituting them around here) I have nothing to pay with anyhow. And if I go, I would scuttle my chances of employment as well as screw my family permanently with the hospital bills and my continued loser lack of living income. On top of $12K in school bills getting these CDLs. Why did this have to happen now? Please can’t it wait a year, I’ll have insurance then and bills pretty much caught up.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I know you don’t want to hear this because of your situation, but pipsxlch, Please Please Please go to the Hospital as soon as possible. It sounds very much like you might have had a clot go to your lungs if you are having such a hard time breathing, and the way you described the condition of your arm – not good. I’m sure that your family would rather have you alive, even with extra debt, then not.

Hugs and Good luck.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

I know you don’t want to hear this because of your situation, but pipsxlch, Please Please Please go to the Hospital as soon as possible. It sounds very much like you might have had a clot go to your lungs if you are having such a hard time breathing, and the way you described the condition of your arm – not good. I’m sure that your family would rather have you alive, even with extra debt, then not.

Hugs and Good luck.

I have to agree here. Better in debt than possibly dead.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Hugs and Good luck.

Oh, and FYI – a lot of what you described could also be indicators of something worse on the way. I’d hate for you to have a heart attack or stroke. Please get yourself checked out. Please.

Skylover
                              Participant

Hugs and Good luck.

I cannot agree with this more. Please get to a hospital right away. This is extremely serious. It nearly killed my mother a few years back because she ignored her symptoms until they stopped her dead in her tracks. She now has to be on blood thinners for the rest of her life and has to wear compression stockings because of vein damage to her legs. But believe me when I say she was lucky. Both my mother and I have three genetic clotting factors (though neither of us knew it at the time).

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Oh man. How narcissistic can you get? At least your sister found them. (and isn’t it a felony to dispose of human remains, even ashes, in such a manner?)

I’m soo very stupid, I’m afraid I’m destroying everything, the hopes of finally making a living wage and supporting my family right. So I’m due to report for orientation next Tuesday for the company that wants to hire my husband and I to drive truck. A couple weeks ago I started feeling kind of short of breath, left calf aches, we’d spent a few days at his brothers and I blamed it on all the cigarette smoke in there. (I never smoked; my husband does but he’s good about taking it outside except in the car) Finally day before yesterday I COULD. NOT. BREATHE. I couldn’t walk 15 feet without having to stop and gasp, my chest hurt, I was nauseated, felt like I’d pass out. Fell asleep feverish early that evening, was back to where I had been the last couple of weeks yesterday, today I wake up with an aura migraine (just an ache now) and my left arm is messed up. It is like it’s asleep. It aches, hard to move, and the hand is purply and noticeably cold to the touch. It’s somewhat better after taking 2 Goody’s high dose aspirins and a handful of baby ones. A little short of breath but that’s maybe nerves.
                                  My mom has Factor V Leiden, a genetic clotting disorder that causes excessive clotting. She is very symptomatic- her arms legs and lungs are full of clots.
                                  I’m low income uninsured. Doctors are an impossibility- they just refuse people like me (I’ve tried when badly injured or very sick in the past). Emergency room is forced by the government to take you, but you’ll end up in debtor’s prison. (they have talked about reinstituting them around here) I have nothing to pay with anyhow. And if I go, I would scuttle my chances of employment as well as screw my family permanently with the hospital bills and my continued loser lack of living income. On top of $12K in school bills getting these CDLs. Why did this have to happen now? Please can’t it wait a year, I’ll have insurance then and bills pretty much caught up.

This is really the pot calling the kettle black because I have horrible breathing issues and I honestly don’t know what the real cause is, but as long as I keep getting inhalers from the emergency room I haven’t gone to the doctor either. (queen of procrastination = me) I was told by the ER doctors I had pulmonary hypertension and the beginging stages of COPD, but I’ve never been officially diagnosed with anything… however… I will echo everyone here though that you really SHOULD go to the doctor, but I do feel your pain very much in the debt issue, but your health isn’t something you should overlook. ( I know I know, I’m a total hypocrite )

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,863 total)
                                • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.