fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Mercury Star
    Participant

Yeah, this is when my work starts their charitable giving campaign, and some of the divisions will run bake sales, ice cream socials, spaghetti lunches, auctions, and other fund raising activities. There are two events in our building tomorrow, a book sale in one of the suites, and downstairs one of the divisions will have ice cream floats for sale. I am doomed. At least the books are calorie free.

LuvsDragons
      Participant

THanks Storm Dancer. I checked with the bank today and no luck. I’m pretty sure it’s gone. Well I guess someone else needed it more than I did.

jmoore
        Participant

Oh, heck, LuvsDragons, that’s awful. I hope things turn around for you soon!

StormDancer
          Participant

I am so sorry to hear that LuvsDragons! I sure hope the rest of your year goes better.
            Hugs

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
            Participant

Oh that’s terrible.I hope this coming year is better for you.
              Better for us ALL!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I hope this coming year is better for you.
                Better for us ALL!

AMEN to This! Hope the remainder of 2015 and upcoming 2016 is better for All…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LuvsDragons
                Participant

I hope this coming year is better for you.
                  Better for us ALL!

AMEN to This! Hope the remainder of 2015 and upcoming 2016 is better for All…

And a huge YES!!! to this. This year’s been rough. Well…the last 4 years have been rough but I think this is the worst by far. I hope everyone’s year improves. Thank you all. It is nice to get some support through things and you can always find that here. <3 you guys. 🙂

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Many hugs for you LuvsDragons!!! Right there with you on attorney’s fees (a necessary evil when you have a nasty ex…) Hang tight, it’ll get better 🙂

tdm 🙂

tdm

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

So can I just say that I never, never, never, EVER want to work for a “diva” set designer ever, ever again!!! 2 weeks of marathon painting including weekends… Kept getting told “no, don’t paint that the designer wants to do that”, “just basecoat that the designer is coming in, he’ll do that”. Yeah, right… Instead, I’ve been painting the backs of all the set pieces black, such a waste of my time. We open tomorrow morning; first show is at 10:00 a.m. and my name goes on the project *YERG!!!*. I could just cry. I’m also now late with my cards for the swap cuz I’ve been working nearly 24 hour days, so sorry. They are coming, I promise and on top of that my darling friend Maddi was in a horrendous car accident and is on life support. She was the passenger and the car was t-boned on the passenger side. Punctured both lungs, ruptured her spleen, lacerated her liver and has severe head injuries. The surgeons had to remove part of her skull because her brain was swelling so badly. She’s only 20 years old. If you have an extra prayer lying around could you toss it to heaven for Maddi and her family please??? The drivers of the car she was in and the one that hit them both walked away from the crash… Maddi always wears the cutest shoes, the sort I can’t because of my awful feet. She lets me vicariously wear cute shoes through her. She always finds me at Church and tells me “I wore these just for you today!” Sorry this is so long. Thanks for listening.

tdm

tdm

Adaneth
                      Participant

So sorry to read the awful news about your friend. I’ll be praying.

Aggie83
                        Participant

@Luvsdragons – I am so sorry for all you are dealing with. I hope that envelope shows up in a place you forgot you put it.

@twindragonsmum – prayers for your friend for a complete recovery, recognizing that she has a long road ahead of her.

Kim
                          Blocked

My old cat Ashley is dying and it’s heartbreaking since she has such a will to live and won’t give up. We had to take her to vet and now I am going to owe a lot in vet fees and don’t have the money to pay. The vet thinks it’s kidney or liver failure since she is old and really skinny. She was doing okay until recently when she started getting cold like symptoms with a runny nose. I don’t think she is going to make it so not sure what to do now. I will be taking cash offers now for all the Windstones listed in my trade ads so if anyone wants to buy anything I have listed please let me know as I am going to have to sell some things to pay the vet bill.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LuvsDragons
                            Participant

TDM: So sorry to hear about your friend. 🙁 my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
                              Kim: Very sorry to hear about your kitty. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers also.

I do have some good news. Somebody turned in the money I lost. I am amazed, especially after a week of being missing. This is a weight off of my shoulders and a little pick up after dealing with the ex the last couple days. It’s been a battle over a doctor’s appointment that he set up originally and as soon as I said that was great and could be there – he backs out and tries to cancel. Just because I said it was a good appointment and we could both make it. It truly seems as if he is trying to keep me as far removed from Everett’s life as he can. 🙁

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

LuvDragons = Glad to hear there still are some people with integrity out there!

TDM = So sorry to hear about your awful *diva* boss for this set design and hope it turns out okay. Also Thoughts and LOTS and LOTS of Prayers for your friend! That was terrible to hear about.

Kim = Thoughts and Prayers for you and your Kitty as well. My little dog is starting to show the signs of her age as well, so I may be in your shoes later this year or early next. I know how heartbreaking it is to see your Fur Baby start to go through this. My previous doggie had similar issues.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Christine
                                Participant

An ebay seller lifted one of my descriptions word for word. It’s not the end of the world but it did bother me, so I sent a message requesting that she please not do that for her future auctions. I kept it very polite since you never know a person’s reasoning for stuff like that. They responded with “I believe the words you’re looking for are THANK YOU” and said that I should be flattered.

Uhm, no, I’m not.

I sent back another polite reply, requested again that she not do that, and wished her luck on her auction. She said she doesn’t plan to list any more dragons so I hope it doesn’t come up again. Shrug. It just does bug me a little, that someone would do that at all. I totally understand hitting the same selling points as a past successful auction, but it doesn’t seem too much to request that people use their own phrasing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 1,863 total)
                                • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.