fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

We should totally do a get together if you and Mmola can get a chance to come to Toronto…or Brampton…

Rachel
      Participant

Here’s my whine. It’s a small one, I know. But….
        Painting PYOs is HAAAAAARD. Especially since I have familial tremors.

Elena
        Participant

Leigha wrote:

Ontario! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rats… I’m way out west. We could have had a good hen session about crazy mothers ๐Ÿ˜€
          Enjoy your trip!!

foxfeather wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Ontario! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rats… I’m way out west. We could have had a good hen session about crazy mothers ๐Ÿ˜€
          Enjoy your trip!!

Teehee – Foxfeather doesn’t realize I’m so close, and that she actually knows me!

Rachel
          Participant

Rakshar wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Ontario! ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your trip!!

Teehee – Foxfeather doesn’t realize I’m so close, and that she actually knows me!
            Foxfeather, you’d better hope that Rakshar is not your mother.

Rakshar wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Enjoy your trip!!

Foxfeather, you’d better hope that Rakshar is not your mother.

I maybe older than lots here, but I’m not that old! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Bob

I’m older then most too
              I’m 44

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m older then most too
              I’m 44

Ok, you’re about 2 standard deviations older than I. Never-the-less, I am no FoxFeather’s mother. I swear. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

30 was difficult for me but 40 was a breeze I wonder how 50 will hit me???

Rachel
                Participant

Rakshar wrote:

Lol! Didn’t mean to suggest that. Just thought it might be awkward for her to call her mother crazy on here only to find out that her mom was on the forum. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Elena
                  Participant

Rakshar wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Ontario! ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your trip!!

HUH???? racking my brain with who I know in Victoria… Will be dropping you a PM ๐Ÿ˜•
                    Calling my mother crazy… *snerk* actually have called her that to her face, so no problems there… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ghostndragon wrote:

Rakshar wrote:

Lol! Didn’t mean to suggest that. Just thought it might be awkward for her to call her mother crazy on here only to find out that her mom was on the forum. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

No worries, I didn’t take offense and I loved how you worked the joke. ๐Ÿ˜€

My RF emperor arrived today, but parts of the glossy finish on one horn has peeled off and it`s quite visible. He arrived that way… ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

The electric bill was too damn high! *WHINE*

It`s so hard to fall asleep at night. Why bother at all? ๐Ÿ™„

Bodine
                    Participant

I still need a job,more than ever,my husband’s job got suddenly dropped by the bank and homeowner and no new homes to build in sight,my daughter is still locked down,we just put the first first payment on a van and no check next week,most of my friends are dealing with depression and that is sad,my car needs work,the lawnmower broke,no money to satisfy my W.E. addiction. ๐Ÿ˜ก I could trully go on but I don’t like to complain ๐Ÿ™
                      Some folks have it worse than me.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kimi’s eye is infected…. AGAIN. Colin still doesn’t have a job, it’s making me sad and anxious, and my boss is on my back about it (I let it slip, and now she wants to know if I’m quitting or not)….. and Mojo’s trying to eat my pizza. MY PIZZA! And I’ve felt ill and depressed since last Wednesday…… *deep breath*

Will this all go away soon? I keep hoping that Colin will get a teaching position, but it keeps not happening…. ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,863 total)
                    • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.