fbpx

When it rains, it pours.

Home Forums Miscellany Community When it rains, it pours.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I’m glad your sister survived and didn’t get worse injuries, Hugs to her and you.

dark_zorse wrote:

Bowhead Whale wrote:

Yes, they are! Do you know Jacqueline Saburido? She is a victim of a drunk driver. Here is a link about her story:

http://www.jacquelinesaburido.freeservers.com/

No, I do not know her, but I am not surprised.

There’s a lot of people killed every year on the freeway due to drunk driving. For my part, while I cannot describe here what I would like to do physically to the man (being a PG-13 sort of place), my family will make sure that he is legally hung up by his toenails. As will the families of the other girls that were involved in the accident. My sister got off lucky – badly battered and bruised. The other girls weren’t so lucky – concussions, broken legs and arms, and internal injuries.

Don’t drink and drive. Ever.

You don’t know of Jacqueline Saburido? Then, see the link I brought here. The special thing about her is that she actually SURVIVED a hit with a drunk driver. But not only she has been severly internally injured, but she also has been terribly disfigured. She burned alive during 45 seconds, blocked on the front passenger seat (the driver was killed by the impact). Her eyesight and hearing have been severly touched and lost her skin sensitivity on 60% of her body. Not everyone who gets hit by a drunk drivers dies…

im so sorry dz,and it’s not just drunk drivers it’s drag racers to,my nephew lost his father due to teenagers drag racing 😑

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I am very glad to hear your sister is *ALIVE* though, and too that she has no broken bones. The drunk will get what’s coming to him πŸ‘Ώ

Look on the bright side though-at least things are sure to look up from here, right?

*huggles to Zorse*

Lupin
        Participant

I definitely know what you mean with your Title DZ!! I hope you get better luck than I. To list everything that’s going on right now would take a while. The 2 most imminent things that I can/am dealing with are my Baby Dog has an incredibly serious Bladder infection, and our Lifeline, my Cherokee, just had it’s brake fluid topped up with Motor oil. (male is never gonna be allowed to put more than Gas in her ever again!!)

I am so sorry DZ *hugs*
          I hope all the girls heal swiftly & fully.

fauxbird wrote:

im so sorry dz,and it’s not just drunk drivers it’s drag racers to,my nephew lost his father due to teenagers drag racing 😑

Another scary thing: PHONE DRIVERS. You know, people who talk in their cellphones while driving. Do you know how many times I ‘ve personnally almost got hit by any of those? Too many to count. It’s a good thing the canadian government finally put a law on this. It was becoming a disease.

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

America’s law kicks into effect in July. Don’t get me started on cell phone drivers. They speed up, slow down, look away from the road to dial…I once saw one dialing with one hand and holding a cup of coffee in the other. So tell me: WHO WAS DRIVING THE CAR?!?!?! 😑 😑

oh yes cell phone drivers πŸ‘Ώ come on really how hard is it to have and use an ear piece ❓ my husband always uses his,not that we talk on the phones much anyway,but since i dont drive i cant count myself πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Don’t talking on a cell phone while driving on a military base in the US without a hands free device. You are subject to a $50 fine (or if you are military UCMJ).

Lupin
              Participant

What I don’t understand is seeing people with a phone that has a blatantly good built in hands free system that doesn’t even need an ear piece because the speaker and Mic are that good, being the only one in the car and holding the phone up to their ear!!! 😯 😯 😯 Why?? WHY??? WHY???

Lupin wrote:

What I don’t understand is seeing people with a phone that has a blatantly good built in hands free system that doesn’t even need an ear piece because the speaker and Mic are that good, being the only one in the car and holding the phone up to their ear!!! 😯 😯 😯 Why?? WHY??? WHY???

Huh… What’s a “blatantly built in hands free system”? πŸ™

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.