fbpx

When it rains, it pours.

Home Forums Miscellany Community When it rains, it pours.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Sending lots of good thoughts to you and your family. *hugs*

I’m so sorry! 😥

Sending hugs and prayers your way…

Starbreeze
      Participant

I’m so sorry DZ!!! (sends hugs and prayers)

darjeb
        Participant

Oh I am so sorry to hear about such unfortunate things happening around you. Take care of your family and I hope you’ll get back to us soon we’ll miss you. Good luck.

Lots and LOTS of Love and LIGHT coming to you, surrounding you and your mom and sister with it. ❗

Is your sister OK? I didn’t see it mentioned here.
          I hope your Mom’s arm heals quickly. Seems like the older we get the longer it takes.
          I will be praying for your’s and your frind Judy’s families tonight.
          warm hugs

Heather
          Participant

I’m really sorry to hear about all of the bad stuff going on. Please give your mom and sister a hug for me, and hang in there!

Tiffany
            Participant

geez as if if you didn’t have enough crazy stuff going on! i really hope things get better for you and everyone stays safe from here on and focus on getting better! noone seems to be free from this bad luck cloud the past couple years. 🙁 i’ll be thinking warm, happy ,fuzzy, healing thoughts for you and your family!
              make sure you eat ( healthy), drink and sleep enough too during all this; those are the essential basics that if you can’t maintain them, it makes it much harder to cope with the stress and need for thinking clearly. take it easy out there! you know you have a great support network here!

Maria
              Participant

That’s awful, Zorse. How is your sister doing?

Kyrin wrote:

Sheesh! I hope this is the end of the run of bad luck.

I hope your sister and Mom are okay.

Drunk drivers are scary.

Kyrin

Yes, they are! Do you know Jacqueline Saburido? She is a victim of a drunk driver. Here is a link about her story:

http://www.jacquelinesaburido.freeservers.com/

Bowhead Whale wrote:

Yes, they are! Do you know Jacqueline Saburido? She is a victim of a drunk driver. Here is a link about her story:

http://www.jacquelinesaburido.freeservers.com/

No, I do not know her, but I am not surprised.

There’s a lot of people killed every year on the freeway due to drunk driving. For my part, while I cannot describe here what I would like to do physically to the man (being a PG-13 sort of place), my family will make sure that he is legally hung up by his toenails. As will the families of the other girls that were involved in the accident. My sister got off lucky – badly battered and bruised. The other girls weren’t so lucky – concussions, broken legs and arms, and internal injuries.

Don’t drink and drive. Ever.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I’m glad to hear your sister is mostly okay. *Sends healing energies her way and for the other girls as well*

Megan
                  Participant

Well, I’m glad all present are living and stable, at least… 🙁 But still, that’s really too bad. Hope things get better very soon, DZ. And I hope they throw the book at the other driver as hard as they can. There is no excuse for the kind of irresponsibility that person has shown.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I hope your sister and her friends are okay soon….and that the driver is strung up by his toenails (at a minimum).

wolflodge100
                      Participant

So sorry to hear that. I hope everyone heals well and quickly.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.