fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

that’s a pretty stegosaurus!

and yes, Nettle was very pretty, I think most of us were drooling a little over him back then!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

GardenNinja
      Participant

Yup, me too!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Scathach
        Participant

Still searching for Rococo Secret Keeper.

I’ve added a Copper Secret Keeper to my list, as well.

Life is beautiful.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

hmm, don’t think I’ve seen a Copper Secret Keeper….I’d imagine it would be a very big shiny!

and I’m still looking for a licking and a sitting cat myself…..someday!

1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

My grail piece is nothing fancy, I’d love to get my paws on a Large Rock Dragon!

Hannah
              Participant

My grail pieces:

Quagga Male Dragon

Dreamscape Male Dragon

Pale Sunset Baby Stegosaurus

Labradorite Lap Dragon

And although I own the Sand Male Dragon #3, I’ve always been in love with #2 – and I cannot find a picture of him ANYWHERE! I think I have the image saved on my home computer, but I’ll have to look for it when I get home.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
                Participant

Ooh, that lap dragon. I can’t even put it on my grail list because there’s be no way I could afford it!  Or any of her labradorite pieces. 😂

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

that’s a lot of pretty grails, Hannah!

and I like that you posted pictures, it’s nice to see the items people are looking for….hope you find them!

1. Mother Meerkat

Hannah
                    Participant

LOL! I know. I doubt I’d be able to pay whatever the owners would want for some of these pieces, but it doesn’t hurt to put my name out there, right?  You never know when you might acquire someone else’s grail piece either! 🙂

Thanks fatal! I doubt I’ll ever see any of these pieces, they are very, very pie-in-the-sky in some instances, but hey, dreaming is free! 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

yep, dreaming is quite free, can’t tell you how many times I’ve looked at the few pictures that I found of licking and sitting kitties and hoping!

1. Mother Meerkat

etruscan
                        Participant

The “Burchell’s Zebra” male unicorn has a history of wandering.  At least one person had him before me, then he was in my collection for a while, and then he moved on.  I’m not sure whether he has found a forever home or whether he’ll break free again.  You never know!

Aphelia
                          Participant

Since we’re on the topic of grail pics, I did find some for the ones I’m after. Well, the main two… gosh I love these cuties. The hatching empress, and hatching emperor dragons, in “pumpkin pearl.” I hope to find the owner and see if they are willing to sell or trade. If the owner of these pieces sees this and would not like to sell or trade, please let me know, and I’ll stop asking about them. 🙂   

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

oooo, pumpkin pearl is pretty!

1. Mother Meerkat

WeRePaNtHeR
                              Participant

Pumpkin Pearls definitely a grail for me too, but, they are in their forever home and who can blame anyone for not wanting to ever part with such lovely pieces and as a pairing too!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
                                Participant

I’m after stegosaurus  baby grails at the moment, I was lucky enough to score one grail  baby, Watermelon#1, these are my other grails I’m seeking:

Plum (I traded like a dum dum)

Banana Orange Dream ( also traded like dum dum)

Dragon Fruit (in a forever home)

Poppyseed Muffin

Mahogany

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.