fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Yaaaaaaaaa!
      I just won another Wild Troll dragon! The Wonderful Lovely Scratching Dragon that ended last evening! The Wild Troll color scheme looks so Fabulous on the dragon sculpts and the Scratcher is one of my favorites. Will post pics when I get him… I didn’t think I’d be lucky enough to get another WT dragon – yeah I’m happy!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zexious
      Participant

Congratulations, Ela!! The scratching dragon is an absolute doll <3!! Post pictures when he arrives!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Ugh… I tried really hard on that Smoldering Embers Old Warrior tonight -_-

I guess it wasn’t meant to be. * sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
          Participant

YEY!

drag0n: awr, that sucks….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Congratulations Ele_Hara!

Drag0nfeathers-  I really wanted that one too!  But I’m not the one who out-bid you.

Aphelia
              Participant

Hrm… holy grail-equivalent pieces?

There were some test paint items I’ve seen pictures of, but I have no clue when they were made, or where they would be now.

If I could figure out that much, and the owners wanted to sell or trade…

1. pumpkin pearl hatching empress dragon

2. peaches cream male dragon

3. pumpkin pearl hatching emperor dragon

Also, as my tag says, definitely would love a shell pink hatching dragon..

Chloe
                Participant

I’ll chime in! I’m never around anymore,  but pitting my grail out there: Barn Swallow Lap dragon!!

I was fortunate enough to collect the rest of the family. …. but this amazing piece has hid from me for years. 😂

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Aphelia: hopefully they appear someday for you…

Laura: perhaps the owner will sell it to you someday, it’s always my hope that people read these wishes and help people with their grails!

1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

moving this on up again, wondering about your grails….with all the new things posted on Ebay daily, I would think new grails are constantly happening so tell me more about your grails, let’s keep this thread alive!

1. Mother Meerkat

Nightcrow
                      Participant

You and me both, Laura!  The Barn Swallow family was so pretty, and the Lap was particularly gorgeous.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
                        Participant

I haven’t been around long, so don’t know the history of all the stuff out there, but the March 2018 raffle piece, “Fire Quartz” male dragon, about made my eyes fall out. How do people ever part with one of a kind items like that?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
                          Participant

Needing money or more display space, usually.  Also, collections evolve over time and sometimes a once-loved piece loses its charm.

Good luck if you have entered the March Raffle!

Stephanie
                            Participant

A while ago there was a male griffon raffle prize that had a netting/beaded design on his back.  iirc, the winner considered selling him at one point, but I don’t know if they did or not.

He was stunning and one of the only pieces I’m still thinking about.

Also, there was a blue and green stegosaurus Ebay piece called Ocean Flash.  So beautiful.

Nightcrow
                              Participant

What a beautiful Stegosaurus!

Is this the griffin you were thinking of?

I can’t remember which month he was a raffle for (the winner was offered the choice of “Nettles,” the Griffin, or “Pinkwater,” the Hatching Royal pictured with him), but he’s very striking and your description made me think of him immediately!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Stephanie
                                Participant

That’s him!  Drool. Wow, he’s more beautiful than I remember. Thanks for posting a picture!  Definitely a grail piece!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.