fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’m out of the loop, but will a newsletter go out for the qi-lin? A sign up like the last couple of grab bags? Definitely want to purchase one.

Plans are not final yet but most likely Susie will send out a batch of emails with a link to join the Wait List by email. That’s how they handled the recent sign up for PYO capybaras.

Yes, the newsletter with have a link to the waitlist. Susie will email a password to people on the waitlist to access the special secret shop page to buy one! This is complicated, but it is a way to keep the website from crashing!

etruscan
      Participant

The Round Two (second chance) emails to sign up for a GB qi-lin went out about 30 minutes ago today , October 6.

etruscan
        Participant

The Round Two (second chance) emails to sign up for a GB qi-lin went out about 30 minutes ago today , October 6.

And … two hours later the second wait list is full.

etruscan
          Participant

New test paint color that Gina posted yesterday (October 11) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Amidst the Qilin excitement I want you guys to meet the newest eBay test paint color family, Monochrome Python! They are very bright white with black and shades of gray 😄”

Windstone_test-paints_monochrome-python_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_monochrome-python_dragon_male

Windstone_test-paints_monochrome-python_dragon_spectral

etruscan
            Participant

Another new test paint color that Gina posted today (October 17) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Quick picture of the new Black Peach test paints going to ebay. More impossible to photograph guys. Pinky, orangey sparkly!
              (Hatching is tipsy, tsk tsk, so young)”

Windstone_test-paints_black-peach

Christine
              Participant

Those Monochrome Python guys are incredible! Please tell me more than just these 5 were test painted??? The ones on eBay are already going for outrageous amounts…

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Miss Melody!

I have a fun idea (or so I hope I do)

We missed Halloween this year because of qilin chaos… but I know so many of us love Halloween! What is we did Night-mares before Christmas? (pun intended) Get it? Halloween pebble horses for the Christmas grab bag?

Maybe it’s dumb. I just like Halloween better than Christmas!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Miss Melody!

I have a fun idea (or so I hope I do)

We missed Halloween this year because of qilin chaos… but I know so many of us love Halloween! What is we did Night-mares before Christmas? (pun intended) Get it? Halloween pebble horses for the Christmas grab bag?

Maybe it’s dumb. I just like Halloween better than Christmas!

I don’t think it’s dumb – my favorite holiday is Halloween as well! Christmas is a close second

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

cwgrlup911
                    Participant

I agree! Halloween is the best and Night Mares is a wonderful idea!! I’m all for it too!🩷❤️

etruscan
                      Participant

I’m always in favor of pebble horses! Night Mares is a fun idea. 🙂

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

oooo! I love this idea! I’d love a Nightmares gb!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                          Participant

I agree!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                            Participant

Melody posted this photo on her Facebook page yesterday (October 20).
                              Melody says, “Working on Toaster tail”

Windstone_dragon_toaster_WIP-tail

From the comments:
                              Comment – “Beautiful!!🤩🤩 how big is it?”
                              Melody’s reply – “He’s big! Like O warrior size”

Comment – “In your mind, do their scales make noise as they move across themselves?”
                              Melody’s reply – “yes I think they click together when he bends”

etruscan
                              Participant

Another view of the Toaster dragon, posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page.
                                Melody says, “I’m working on the toaster dragon. ”

Windstone_dragon_toaster_WIP

From the comments:
                                Comment – “What a sweet dragon!! I was also checking out those little guys in the back, any chance we’ll see that hatching Poad be brought to life??”
                                Melody’s reply – “Gad! Forgot he was up there, yes. A reward for next Kickstarter…maybe”

Comment – “The dragon looks amazing!! But oh boy that dog(?) wolf(?) sitting on the shelf is stunning! I hope that one makes an appearance to our lineup! Looks SO MUCH like my old girl! and maybe what my puppy boy will grow up to! 😍”
                                Melody’s reply – “that is, was a ‘pebble’coyote, never made him”
                                Second comment – “well if you get a wild hair to finish that one I don’t think the pyo section would mind him 😉 production either but pyo means you don’t have to paint em 😂 however it goes (finished or not) he’s super lovely!! 😊 I adore seeing your sculpts in their various stages and your talent even in your ‘sketches'”
                                Melody’s reply – “thank you!”

Comment – “Toaster? What’s toaster defined?”
                                Reply – “it’s because she’s sculpting it in a pose cats often people refer to a toaster cat pose.”

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Thanks Etruscan! Love the dragon of course, and second a pretty please on the canine.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.