fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    TigreC
    Participant

Can’t wait!

etruscan
      Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page – photos posted by Gina on September 15.

Gina says, “Saying goodbye to summer with a tribute to one of my favorite treats, the white peach! Another one I find impossible to photograph in my booth, so the professional pictures for eBay will be much closer to their real colors, pearly, pinky, peachy with a gold glow 😍
        Soon to be at an eBay near you”

Windstone_test-paints_white-peach_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_white-peach_equines

Question in the comments – “Strawberry?”

Gina’s reply – “white peaches 😆 the hippogriffs have green wings to help them hide in the trees.”

Susie
        Keymaster

In answer to this question: ” The new Brimstone color – have you guys decided how you’re releasing it yet? By waitlist via email, by waitlist via forum, by NO waitlist and just a drop in the shop? There’s just been a lot of variation lately and I’m not sure where to look anymore lol”

We aren’t sure how we will announce each sculpture as it becomes available in Brimstone. There has been a lot of variation in how we introduce new things into our webstore because we are trying to avoid having it crash when everyone receives the information at once. Some of the new things we’ve introduced recently we’ve had only a few of (for example, only a few of the Wizard Cat in Copper Patina) and we don’t want to excite all of our email announcement “mailing list” with an announcement when that is all there is for possibly years to come. I am not sure how each addition of Brimstone will be handled. We may be just popping them into the store as they become available due to the holiday shopping season sneaking up fast! We know that folks like to shop early and this year the USPS mail that many people are choosing may take longer than usual to reach its destination (I advise early shopping).

Plans are made for all of the dragon family to be made in Brimstone. The ones that are the farthest off are the Emperor and the Scratching as these sculptures are on hold for technical reasons. We are trying to make fair sized introductory batches of Brimstone however we may sell out quickly and you will need to join the waitlist for sold out pieces. I suggest keeping an eye on the store section of our website Forum and our Facebook pages for announcements – we will also most likely do more email newsletters on them too, but not one for each sculpture. I’m sorry its not super simple!

etruscan
          Participant

Link to a video from the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page. It shows several different dragons painted in Brimstone:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2130394717292415

etruscan
            Participant

According to the “Windstone Editions Facebook page (posted on September 28):

“PAINT YER OWNS! 🔥🔥They (have or soon will) drop! (The Capybara, I mean. Barongs are also back on the waitlist (https://windstoneeditions.com/…/paint-your-own-barong/)”

Susie
              Keymaster

We are going to send out an email announcement/newsletter with a link to sign up via email to a “waitlist” for the Paint Your Own Capybara. I’m not sure if that’s going out later today (Sept 29, 2023) or exactly when – but it will be coming up after we send out the email about Melody’s September Raffle prize. Watch your email for those announcements! This will be a test run of a new way to announce a product that might crash our website if its done in one of our usual ways. There will be no need to haunt the website – but do visit it and read stuff!

etruscan
                Participant

Melody posted this photo on the Facebook page today (October 2).
                  Melody says, “Qilin backs”

Windstone_qilin_baby_sitting_test-paints_back_Oct2023

From the comments :
                  Comment – “How many did you paint …”
                  Melody’s reply – “about 280”

Comment – “Just a random question, will you be doing a koi batch of these? Like how you did with the fantasy and koi resting Qilin batches??”
                  Melody’s reply – “Maybe, if people want them! I am kinda done with painting these guys for the moment!”

Ann Marie
                  Participant

I hope these eventually become available in ivory and copper patina like the other Qilins did.

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                    Participant

Another qilin photo that Melody posted today.
                      Melody says, “Grabbag qi-lins. Qilins are said to be part horse, part dragon, furry and deerlike. With scales too, I guess.”

Windstone_qilin_baby_sitting_test-paints_side_Oct2023

etruscan
                      Participant

One more qilin grab bag picture! This one was posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page.

Melody (or somebody) says, “Grab bag sitting qi-lins! The one in front looks like he needs a designated driver to get him home.”

Windstone_qilin_baby_sitting_test-paints_front_Oct2023

From the comments:
                        Melody says – “We are trying a different way to have a waitlist- still working on the details! Susie will announce when it is open.”

Comment – “Will there be regular production colors of these?”
                        Melody’s reply – “Yes, eventually”

linda
                        Participant

These are absolutely stunning 😍! So Beautiful ! ❤️ There is so much detail on these! And they look so mischievous!!

Tivdujour
                          Participant

These are beautiful! I hope I can get one!

Kujacker
                            Participant

I’m out of the loop, but will a newsletter go out for the qi-lin? A sign up like the last couple of grab bags? Definitely want to purchase one.

etruscan
                              Participant

I’m out of the loop, but will a newsletter go out for the qi-lin? A sign up like the last couple of grab bags? Definitely want to purchase one.

Plans are not final yet but most likely Susie will send out a batch of emails with a link to join the Wait List by email. That’s how they handled the recent sign up for PYO capybaras.

etruscan
                                Participant

Melody posted this on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page yesterday (October 3):

Size comparison of the sitting Qi-lin, the resting Qi-lin and a baby kirin

Windstone_qilin-kirin_size-comparison

She also added information about signing up for this Grab Bag – If you are signed up for the Windstone Editions newsletter you will be emailed a notification about this grabbag and a link to sign up for the waitlist. ( if you don’t receive our newsletter, go here: https://windstoneeditions.com/ and click the purple “subscribe” button) When we are ready to start shipping these, Susie will email you a password to access a special store page where you can buy one. This rigamarole is to prevent our website from crashing when these go on sale!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.