fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    laphon1
    Participant

Screenshots from a video posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page on July 4.

Windstone Editions says, “These Candy-Colored PEARLY PRIDE Windstones will be marching to our EBay store very soon!! These are all OOAK (non-production colors) and have names such as Cherry Candy, Orange Candy, Lemon Candy, Green Apple Candy, Blue Raspberry Candy, and Grape Candy. … Can anyone spot the differences between our usual colors and these? One difference is in the name ‘Pearly Pride’ (alrighty, smarty-pants, YES the name itself is different and that’s NOT what I mean.)”

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_Orange_2023-07-05_cropped

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_Purple_-2023-07-05_cropped

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_Red_-2023-07-05_cropped

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_green_-2023-07-05_cropped

It looks to me as though the color is being used as the antiquing.

etruscan
      Participant

Melody having fun with the PYO capybara (photo from her Facebook page).

Melody says, “Flower child”

Windstone_PYO_capybara_Melody-flowers_resized

etruscan
        Participant

This photo is from the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page. 🙂

Melody says, “Be happy”

Windstone_PYO_capybara_Melody-ducks

etruscan
          Participant

This probably is a “Never on the Schedule” piece, but you never know! Melody posted this photo on her Facebook page yesterday (July 13).

Melody says, “We never produced these cottage bookends. It has an electric light inside so the tiny gnomes can read at night. I decorated it with model train terrain plants to make it cute. There is a matching one for the other side, because they are bookends, but we haven’t found it yet!”

Windstone_bookend_cottage_right

From the comments – “Casting issues? Or too much everything else? (You know the fans will gobble them up.)”

Melody’s reply – “Yeah, too much everything else. Bookends never really sold well, mostly because we tried to sell them in bookshops. People who buy books usually have no room for bookends!”

Ann Marie
            Participant

I know exactly what Melody means about not having room for bookends, my shelves are always (too) full. But I would still make room for these!

Speaking of where Windstone products are sold, do they ever have tables at science fiction/fantasy/comic conventions? I think the figurines would be popular at one of those. Superior to the usual run of merchandise available at them.

Magentas-Cat

dragonmedley
              Participant

We could SO have this as a PYO!

Along with the castle…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                Participant

Photo posted on Melody’s Facebook page yesterday (July 18).
                  Melody says, “The Barongs! Fear no evil. ”

Windstone_PYO_barong_castings_950wide

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Cant wait for the Barongs!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Catriona
                    Participant

Yes I want one of them . With blue eyes. I keep looking for them. Soon.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Melody
                      Keymaster

I know exactly what Melody means about not having room for bookends, my shelves are always (too) full. But I would still make room for these!

Speaking of where Windstone products are sold, do they ever have tables at science fiction/fantasy/comic conventions? I think the figurines would be popular at one of those. Superior to the usual run of merchandise available at them.

We’ve never done fantasy cons ourselves though sometimes other people sell our stuff at them. Big Windstones aren’t a good “con” item because they are fragile and heavy and kinda ‘spensive.

Ann Marie
                        Participant

True. You could have some on display and take orders. Not that you really need new buyers!

Magentas-Cat

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

so how are the capybaras coming along? still can’t wait to paint one!

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
                            Participant

We’ve never done fantasy cons ourselves though sometimes other people sell our stuff at them. Big Windstones aren’t a good “con” item because they are fragile and heavy and kinda ‘spensive.

I bought a Wolf Male Griffin at a convention in 2009!

And then had to fly back home with him. My backpack felt like it weighed 400 lbs by the time I could take him out and put him on a shelf!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                              Participant

Gina posted these yesterday (August 8) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “The cousins of Stormscale are making an appearance! Flamescale and Dreamscale! Plus the straggler Stormscales ha. Which one’s your favorite? ⛈️🔥😴”

Windstone_test-paints_Dreamscale-Flamescale_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_Flamescale_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_Dreamscale_dragons

etruscan
                                Participant

Melody posted this on her Facebook page about four days ago (August 5?).

Melody says, “Photoshop mock-up of a potential male hippogriff. ”

Pena_sculpt_hippogriff_male_photoshop

From the comments – “What about folded wings like the baby lying one?”

Melody’s reply – “Too hard to paint! Well actually all wings are hard to paint!”

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.