fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Information about test paints and a new color for Windstones that was posted today (June 7) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Test paints – Gina says, “Finished up the Stormscale family! I hope you enjoy 😄 Coming soon to an eBay near you”

Windstone_test-paints_Stormscale

New color – Windstone Editions says, “This will be another NEW, ADDITIONAL patina color (NOT REPLACING ANY OTHER COLOR!! 😁) for some of our somewhat-less-than-perfect statues. … Here are photos of the new, un-named color that Gina has come up with.”

Windstone_new-color-grey-patina_closeup_900wide

Windstone_new-color-grey-patina_eyes_900wide

There is a poll on Facebook asking about eye color (red, blue, or something else).

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Information about test paints and a new color for Windstones that was posted today (June 7) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Test paints – Gina says, “Finished up the Stormscale family! I hope you enjoy 😄 Coming soon to an eBay near you”

Windstone_test-paints_Stormscale

New color – Windstone Editions says, “This will be another NEW, ADDITIONAL patina color (NOT REPLACING ANY OTHER COLOR!! 😁) for some of our somewhat-less-than-perfect statues. … Here are photos of the new, un-named color that Gina has come up with.”

Windstone_new-color-grey-patina_closeup_900wide

Windstone_new-color-grey-patina_eyes_900wide

There is a poll on Facebook asking about eye color (red, blue, or something else).

Oooo!
        I think the new Patina color could be called ‘Patina Rust’ and have Orange eyes!

The red eyes don’t really go, and blue is overused in my opinion. I think orange eyes would bring out the ‘rust’ color in this new patina.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
        Participant

Silver patina?
          Orange eyes would work, or grey. I also like the blue, but I’m with Ela, the red is a no-go for me.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Brenda Lower
          Participant

Maybe Pewter Patina for the new color? I’d be interested in seeing the grey eyes in them!

Kujacker
            Participant

Gray/silver or orange eyes would be best imo.

etruscan
              Participant

Melody posted this on her Facebook page but she didn’t say whether it ever would be produced!
                She did say, “The antidote to excitement. A Chill-out pig.”

Pena_sculpt_capybara

From the comments when the photo was posted in the Windstone Editions Facebook page:

Comment – “It definitely is channeling it’s inner Zen! Such a great critter! Will this be a PYO or new release?”

Melody’s reply – “I don’t know. Probably a pebble chillpig”

Comment – “Pleaaaase be pyo”

Melody’s reply – “A pyo capybara? but they are just brown.”

Answers to Melody – “they dont have to be 🙂” … “they can be any color we want them to be 👀” … “There’s pyo chickens, why not a pyo Cappy?! They’re a glorious blank canvas 👀👀”

fatalbeauty
                Participant

saw this today in Melody’s story on FB….so excited!

capymold

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                  Participant

Well he’s different.😁 Can’t wait to see you paint one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
                    Keymaster

capy-r-side-front

Here’s the Chill-pig in the works. He is the first gypsum reproduction of the capybara. I gave him a tea stain so I can see the hairs I am carving on him. He seems to like it.
                      Everybody seems to want this as a pyo. This is a kinda weird pyo, but whatever makes you happy!

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

I totally love ❤️ capybaras!!
                        This one looks real !!
                        Thank you Melody🦋

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

<3 <3 <3 <3 so many ideas for pyos and they’ll look awesome chilling anywhere in people’s homes……can’t wait! *tries to not keep coming up with more capy pyo ideas since she already has so many!*

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                          Participant

Screenshots from a video posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page on July 4.

Windstone Editions says, “These Candy-Colored PEARLY PRIDE Windstones will be marching to our EBay store very soon!! These are all OOAK (non-production colors) and have names such as Cherry Candy, Orange Candy, Lemon Candy, Green Apple Candy, Blue Raspberry Candy, and Grape Candy. … Can anyone spot the differences between our usual colors and these? One difference is in the name ‘Pearly Pride’ (alrighty, smarty-pants, YES the name itself is different and that’s NOT what I mean.)”

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_Orange_2023-07-05_cropped

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_Purple_-2023-07-05_cropped

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_Red_-2023-07-05_cropped

Screenshot_Pearly-Pride_green_-2023-07-05_cropped

etruscan
                            Participant

Also posted on the Windstone Editions Facebook page – upcoming PYOs Barong and capybara. 🙂

Windstone_Barong_capybara_test-paints

sherry10151982
                              Participant

Aren’t capybaras also known as African rats? I’m asking because my pastor told me a story about one of his parishioners that went to the beach and found what they thought was a dog and brought him to their home. Well when they left to go somewhere and came back, it had killed their cat and they took it to the vet. He said it wasn’t a dog but an African rat or capybara. Anyways, just thought that I would share that bit of information!

Melody
                                Keymaster

No capybaras aren’t rats, and they aren’t African. They also don’t kill anything.

capyfriends

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.