fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

question, are there any flip flap cats in the works especially the Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat – Lynx Point Siamese I’m wanting? like even just castings are ready? just wondering if I’m going to be able to get the one I’m wishing for anytime soon…..

No, I don’t see any flip cats out on the carts, there’s a small batch of flaps though.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

question, are there any flip flap cats in the works especially the Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat – Lynx Point Siamese I’m wanting? like even just castings are ready? just wondering if I’m going to be able to get the one I’m wishing for anytime soon…..

No, I don’t see any flip cats out on the carts, there’s a small batch of flaps though.

awr, that stinks, ask the staff to make some? *makes Puss in boots big eyes face*

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
        Participant

Posted on Melody’s Facebook page yesterday (January 7):
          Melody says, “Working on a pyo barong. There are different types of barongs, this is a tiger, or lion based one. They can have the head of a black boar, or be a mix of different animals. Even the lion based ones have boar like tusks. They are very fancy.”

Pena_barong-PYO_WIP

Lisa
          Participant

I LOVE that beastie. I might actually have to try my hand at painting when that becomes available…

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Ann Marie
            Participant

Are they small flap cats or large ones? I would love to see some of both, but I have more room for the small ones. 🙂

Magentas-Cat

dragonmedley
              Participant

Posted on Melody’s Facebook page yesterday (January 7):
                Melody says, “Working on a pyo barong. There are different types of barongs, this is a tiger, or lion based one. They can have the head of a black boar, or be a mix of different animals. Even the lion based ones have boar like tusks. They are very fancy.”

Pena_barong-PYO_WIP

Love it!!! It feels so different from the other PYOs, too.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
                Keymaster

Are they small flap cats or large ones? I would love to see some of both, but I have more room for the small ones. 🙂

These were the large flap cats.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Is there still something winter themed coming?

Not yet!

Shiarah
                    Participant

I would LOVE to see that PYO barong next to another, finished PYO sculpt for scale, whenever time allows. 😊 He looks so cool already!! I bet he will be fun to paint.

Mika
                      Participant

That barong looks so cool! Can’t wait to see how it looks once it gets its details added!

Melody
                        Keymaster

I would LOVE to see that PYO barong next to another, finished PYO sculpt for scale, whenever time allows. 😊 He looks so cool already!! I bet he will be fun to paint.

barong-and-dragon-size

Barong with small PYO dragon

Shiarah
                          Participant

Love it!! Thank you! 🥰

Jillian
                            Participant

What a cute new critter! I love learning about the folklore/religion/mythology of other cultures & this one got me down a rabbit hole. <3

Can’t wait to see it in production. 🙂

Member Type/Orientation: Chaotic Creative/ Occasional Freelance/40hrDayJob

Wishlisty~Old Warrior/Stone::Rising Spectral/Violet Flame::
                              ANY Peacock or White~I only have a white fledgling and several white PYO 😅 ::
                              ** Matching pair of sun & moon oriental dragons**
                              **test paint/Grab-bag ki-rin or gryphons**
                              Grail: March 2023 raffle piece (a girl can dream!)

etruscan
                              Participant

On her deviantArt page Melody has posted a photo of the Barong PYO (the same photo that is in post #1667055) and more information about the sculpt:

A sculpt I am working on.
                                This is a Barong (Or maybe his proper name is “Barong”? -not sure which).
                                Barong is the king of the good spirits, and actively hunts evil to fight it. Barong doesn’t always win, but if he is killed, he comes back to fight some more. Like a video game.

Barongs can represent different animals, sometimes a lion or tiger, sometimes a fierce boar. Mine is lion or panther-like.
                                 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barong_(…

I used elements of traditional Barong costumes, such as a fangs, long flowing fur and decorative armor, to invent my own take on the creature.
                                This sculpt is about 5 1/2 inches long . He is made out of Super Sculpey medium ( which is a great type of Sculpey btw).
                                He will be reproduced in Gypsum and sold as a Paint-Your-own when he is done.

Kujacker
                                Participant

[img]https://i.imgur.com/0DyaL3H.png[/img]

I fancy him… but I might be bias as I used him in my team a lot in an older game series he’s in.
                                  Happy to see he’ll be a pyo! Though I really must paint the huge backlog I have of them @__@

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.