fbpx

Whatโ€™s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Whatโ€™s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’m reasonably satisfied with eBay, except for the sniping thing. But if items like these were sold one by one on eBay, Windstone could not keep the one to a customer rule they have been using lately, could they?

Right. We couldn’t.

Aggie83
      Participant

Any chance of Autumnal or Halloween themed grabs in the near future. (I don’t really expect it as it looks like you’ve been very busy with other projects, but figured it didn’t hurt to ask. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Natasha
        Participant

I still don’t understand the complaint against “snipping” like it’s some crime. It’s not the person with the fastest internet that wins an auction – It’s the Highest Bid. Doesn’t matter when it arrives, as long as it arrives before the auction is over. Bidding late or early – the person who is willing to pay the most, wins. That’s just how auctions work.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

merrillannwhite
          Participant

I still don’t understand the complaint against “snipping” like it’s some crime. It’s not the person with the fastest internet that wins an auction – It’s the Highest Bid. Doesn’t matter when it arrives, as long as it arrives before the auction is over. Bidding late or early – the person who is willing to pay the most, wins. That’s just how auctions work.

Agreed. All โ€œsnipingโ€ does is not allow the next highest bidder to decide they really donโ€™t need to pay the rent this month after all. ๐Ÿ˜† I do tend to wait to bid till near the end unless I am going to be away from the internet for a while, specifically because I donโ€™t want to talk myself into being willing to pay more than my high bid.

pipsxlch
            Participant

My complaint with eBay isn’t sniping- it’s that almost everyone has deeper pockets than me!๐Ÿ˜†

Melody
              Keymaster

Any chance of Autumnal or Halloween themed grabs in the near future. (I don’t really expect it as it looks like you’ve been very busy with other projects, but figured it didn’t hurt to ask. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

I am having the casters make a batch of pebble wolves to do as pumpkin spice wolves! I hope I’ll have time to do them.
                The African Wild dog hippogriffs I am working on now will probably take me a few more weeks, that leaves only a short time to get pebble wolves painted before Halloween!

LC1972
                Participant

Put me on the waitlist ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿง‚๐Ÿบ

dragonmedley
                  Participant

My complaint with eBay isn’t sniping- it’s that almost everyone has deeper pockets than me!๐Ÿ˜†

I agree!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

I am having the casters make a batch of pebble wolves to do as pumpkin spice wolves! I hope I’ll have time to do them.
                      The African Wild dog hippogriffs I am working on now will probably take me a few more weeks, that leaves only a short time to get pebble wolves painted before Halloween!

Iโ€™m sure no one would mind if the pumpkin spice wolves are a little late. Of course, winter wolves would be super gorgeous too.

Mika
                      Participant

Winter wolves rolls off the tongue quite nicely tbh.

Mary
                        Participant

I’m all in on the pebble wolves! Either pumpkin spice or winter would be great!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Wolfies! YAY! I’m all in!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

How close are the AWD Hippogriff Mamas? Looks like this will be an Awesome color scheme for this new sculpt!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mika
                              Participant

Ebay’s emailing system is doing sneak peeks of the Windstone test paints again.

Screenshot_20221006_134845

Brenda Lower
                                Participant

While I would possible buy a pumpkin spice wolf, I would LOVE a winter wolf! Either way, I’m probably buying one!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.