fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

I see that there will be some grab bag baby unicorns coming soon, but what about those grab bag pebble wolves? (if you still wanted to do them). 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

windstonefan
      Participant

I just saw this. Pam you are toooooooooooooo funny. Now don’t get people going. Grab bag SK’S. What a hoot!

windstonefan

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I’m still curious to know if this means restock in any of the old Secret Keeper colors may be available in the future?

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
          Participant

I see that there will be some grab bag baby unicorns coming soon, but what about those grab bag pebble wolves? (if you still wanted to do them). 🙂

I’m super excited about the possibilities of these.. I LOVE that pebble wolf sculpt! Is this still something that you might do eventually? 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

I’m just curious, and forgive me if I missed the answer, but did the BVP Secret Keepers ever get stocked? Or did I just miss them? It’s just that I need a SK to complete my collection. And when I say complete, I mean that I have all the other “types” of dragons except for the Secret Keeper. Of course my collection will never truly be complete – I just need the Secret Keeper. And I do like the BVP color, but really any color SK would do…so, again I am sorry if I missed it – but is there an update on the status? :bigsmile:

Susie
            Keymaster

Secret Keepers in BVP have not appeared in the store yet. I do not know where they are in production. Maybe Melody or Pam will give you more info, but you have not missed them!

SilverDragon
              Participant

I’m patiently waiting for some pebble wolves to be in the store…I’m hoping soon lol. I’m still curious with the grab bag ones….

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

I heard somewhere (I forget where now) that the Pebbles are having issues being painted… their super smooth surface is tricky! (‘n I heard at least with the foxes that they had a tendency to want to roll around, lol) So they’re probably trying to work through that issue. I also think Melody shouldn’t rush right into another set of grab bags! (as much as I would love to see GB pebble wolves!) I don’t want to see her suffer complete burn out… After this awesome batch of unis, I think she deserves a break! <3

Melody
                  Keymaster

I’m patiently waiting for some pebble wolves to be in the store…I’m hoping soon lol. I’m still curious with the grab bag ones….

I am poking at them. I work on them until I get totally frustrated, then switch to something else.

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

I am poking at them. I work on them until I get totally frustrated, then switch to something else.

Melody, you should “switch” to a vacation. 🙂

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Melody, you should “switch” to a vacation. 🙂

agrees!

tdm

tdm

Melody
                        Keymaster

The painters are working on copper patina things this week.
                          We are doing batches of griffins and many dragons.
                          We are also starting a small batch of silver-grey-wolf female griffins, and Siamese female griffins.
                          I am painting fancy male griffins for ebay, and working on painting a batch of gb pebble wolves- and trying to finish the foo dogs, and other small pieces we got in the works.
                          The pebble wolves are mostly natural earth colors and canine colors.

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Awesome!!!

Carolyn
                            Participant

Your doing so much , Melody . Again to you . Happy Mother’s Day . Take care .

Ann

Yay gb pebble wolves! Thank you Melody!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 216 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.