fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

The painters are working on copper patina things this week.
      We are doing batches of griffins and many dragons.
      We are also starting a small batch of silver-grey-wolf female griffins, and Siamese female griffins.
      I am painting fancy male griffins for ebay, and working on painting a batch of gb pebble wolves- and trying to finish the foo dogs, and other small pieces we got in the works.
      The pebble wolves are mostly natural earth colors and canine colors.

You are going to make me a very broke woman XD lol <3

Melody
      Keymaster

I am poking at them. I work on them until I get totally frustrated, then switch to something else.

Melody, you should “switch” to a vacation. 🙂

I don’t take vacations.

Amy
        Participant

I am poking at them. I work on them until I get totally frustrated, then switch to something else.

I don’t take vacations.

OH MY GOSH WE’RE FINALLY GONNA HAVE SILVER WOLF MAMMA GRIFFINS!! Just in time. I am almost out of debt. Knew that couldn’t last XD

Not to prod any further, but ETA?

Oh, and do they have stripes on their wings to match the daddies and babies? I know you said you didn’t feel like they added much, but could a few of them have them just so those of us who already have the rest of the family in striped wings can have a matching set?

Bodine
          Participant

YAY!!Siamese Mommas!Thank you,thank you!Hope I don’t miss out this time.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
            Keymaster

I don’t take vacations.

OH MY GOSH WE’RE FINALLY GONNA HAVE SILVER WOLF MAMMA GRIFFINS!! Just in time. I am almost out of debt. Knew that couldn’t last XD

Oh, and do they have stripes on their wings to match the daddies and babies? I know you said you didn’t feel like they added much, but could a few of them have them just so those of us who already have the rest of the family in striped wings can have a matching set?

We are making them look like the daddy ones -or, as close as we can come, since the female griffins have different feather placements.
              I am so bad at ETAs… but they are being painted now, so next week? Maybe?

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

THANK YOU MELODY ^_^ You do SO much for us!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amy
                Participant

I don’t take vacations.

We are making them look like the daddy ones -or, as close as we can come, since the female griffins have different feather placements.
                  I am so bad at ETAs… but they are being painted now, so next week? Maybe?

YAY!!!!!! *hugs you and dances* :party:
                  What a great way to kick off summer!
                  I guess I didn’t decide to start shopping for a new bookshelf any too soon. I’m gonna need it! ^_^

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I still need to snatch one of those silver wolf MALE griffins. And some chicks. I ADORED the one that went up on ebay a billion years ago (and ended over $700) but the new ones are far more awesome because of their lavender eyes 😉

Amy
                    Participant

I still need to snatch one of those silver wolf MALE griffins. And some chicks. I ADORED the one that went up on ebay a billion years ago (and ended over $700) but the new ones are far more awesome because of their lavender eyes 😉

Totally agreed. The lavender eyes/gems are beautiful with this color scheme. I was in love with it the moment I saw it. :love:

Todd
                      Participant

Could we possibly see some Silver Male Dragons in the store soon? Just wondering. Would REALLY like to complete my silvers. Thank you.

Kelsey
                        Participant

Back on 4/11/2012 you said some new flapcats were almost done. How close are these to being done? Can you do Red Panda? Please!!!! Are there pics of the model anywhere?

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Im curious also to see whats in plan for this month. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Scathach
                            Participant

Hmmm… All those Mother Pegasi in the photo with the flat fuzzies – what colour will they be? and, I think I saw some babies too?

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
                              Participant

me,I’m waiting on the PYO Orientals!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

Hmmm… All those Mother Pegasi in the photo with the flat fuzzies – what colour will they be? and, I think I saw some babies too?

Could be a shelf of ebay ones… though I would like to see something new in the store with the pegs, I love the sculpts, but not a fan of the black and gold color..

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 216 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.