fbpx

What's being painted for the store?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What's being painted for the store?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m more interested in the ETA on any new Orientals… also curious… will there be eventual Lavender Moon dragons to follow?

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I’m more interested in the ETA on any new Orientals… also curious… will there be eventual Lavender Moon dragons to follow?

Same here! I’d love a pair of lavender sun and moon orientals

yolanda
        Participant

Yes Yes Yes ! Oh that would be so great to get a lavender moon dragon. Would you consider Melody ? Are there enough horns though???

Starbreeze
          Participant

I’d love a Moon Dragon in any color!!! :love:

Azurielle
            Participant

Oh, please make the lavenders in the regular (non-oriental) dragons too!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Melody
              Keymaster

I don’t know if there will be any Sun or Moon dragons in lavender.

Hi Melody

I saw those beautiful Autumn Leaf Poads on facebook being painted and was wondering if they would be going into the store any time soon. I really love the Poads and have a space all set up for one and am desperately hoping I can get one of these beauties!! If it was discussed before I am sorry. I have been sick and may have missed it.

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

OMG! I didn’t even notice that video was there! Those are AMAZING!! Who put that “for sale” sign on my hubby’s car?? >)

OMG! I didn’t even notice that video was there! Those are AMAZING!! Who put that “for sale” sign on my hubby’s car?? >)

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA ***SNICKERS*** Hey…. maybe I can sell the Hubby!!! LOLOL

From Melody on FB re: Autumn Leaf Poads

I never know when things will go in the store!, but these are painted now, so they will probably be finished and packed sometime next week. The finishing department is getting backed up though…

🙂

Melody
                  Keymaster

The finishing department( eyes, pads, packing etc.) is really backed up at the monment.
                    Waiting for eyes: adult Lavender Oriental dragons, more baby lavender oriental dragons, The Autumn leaf poads™, albino baby kirins, Autumn leaf frog wizards, and red panda lg Flap cats, along with tons of stone-finish sconces and candlelamps.

Misty
                    Participant

The finishing department( eyes, pads, packing etc.) is really backed up at the monment.
                      Waiting for eyes: adult Lavender Oriental dragons, more baby lavender oriental dragons, The Autumn leaf poads™, albino baby kirins, Autumn leaf frog wizards, and red panda lg Flap cats, along with tons of stone-finish sconces and candlelamps.

Buy one get one free day please! :drunk: (I am not being serious for those who can’t tell =P though it is a happy thought XD)

Kelsey
                      Participant

Are you still going to do Little Rock Dragons? Did you pick a color yet?

Melody
                        Keymaster

Are you still going to do Little Rock Dragons? Did you pick a color yet?

We have been painting them all sorts of different test colors. No, I haven’t settled on a color yet. Any suggestions?

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

I’m gonna sort of left field here… have you thought about doing Autumn leaf *young* poads? I really love the coloration, but I don’t need a big poad XD a young would be purrrrfect! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 216 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.